FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those pro-life people who act like wanting to die is something to "recover" from really are so delusional to me as existence itself is the problem rather than the wish to be eternally relieved from it.

I see wanting suicide as being all that makes sense, in fact I see suicide as very logical to prevent all future unnecessary and meaningless suffering. I believe one would have to be insane to wish to exist in this evil and disgusting world where there is unlimited potential for pain and torment, the existence of life really is a horrifying and disturbing tragedy, I'd always see the peace of an eternal and dreamless sleep as being preferable to suffering in this futile existence.
I don't see any value in decaying from age, it's terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long just to be tormented by very old age. No matter what existence could never be a desirable state which is why I cannot stand those people who act like wanting to die is something to "recover" from.

It could never be an illness wishing to be free from the torturous and unnecessary burden that is existing as a human, in fact I see suicide being rational under all circumstances as there are no disadvantages to not existing, to die solves all problems as it removes the ultimate cause of them in the first place, in death there is no need for anything and nobody can suffer at all which is what I see as ideal. Existence is something that causes immense amounts of harm so I believe one would have to be very delusional to wish for it in the first place, I see death as the solution for suffering, it's the only way to find safety from suffering after all, death truly is the only relief in this hellish reality.

Reactions: Purasuchikku, sadandlonely99, Grav and 8 others
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I like to think of the two camps as "pro choice" and "anti-suicide".

Those that are anti-suicide and pushing their narrative on you must not be able to see from your perspective. It's hard for them to look at the circumstances and say "yeah, it makes sense why you'd want to CTB". From their perspective, they might see a way to turn things around, or to make improvements, but only if it was them in those circumstances.

You're in pain and you want a way out. Suggestions that stray away from that aren't helpful to accomplishing that goal.

Reactions: divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Those pro-life people who act like wanting to die is something to "recover" from really are so delusional to me as existence itself is the problem rather than the wish to be eternally relieved from it.

I see wanting suicide as being all that makes sense, in fact I see suicide as very logical to prevent all future unnecessary and meaningless suffering. I believe one would have to be insane to wish to exist in this evil and disgusting world where there is unlimited potential for pain and torment, the existence of life really is a horrifying and disturbing tragedy, I'd always see the peace of an eternal and dreamless sleep as being preferable to suffering in this futile existence.
I don't see any value in decaying from age, it's terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long just to be tormented by very old age. No matter what existence could never be a desirable state which is why I cannot stand those people who act like wanting to die is something to "recover" from.

It could never be an illness wishing to be free from the torturous and unnecessary burden that is existing as a human, in fact I see suicide being rational under all circumstances as there are no disadvantages to not existing, to die solves all problems as it removes the ultimate cause of them in the first place, in death there is no need for anything and nobody can suffer at all which is what I see as ideal. Existence is something that causes immense amounts of harm so I believe one would have to be very delusional to wish for it in the first place, I see death as the solution for suffering, it's the only way to find safety from suffering after all, death truly is the only relief in this hellish reality.
To me, I see death as a way for me to recover from the harsh state of being trapped in a human body used as a jail. In my case, the issue is existence itself and how I'm a bad fit for it due to autism and the only cure for this is death. I need to recover from existence, not from wanting to not exist. Death is blissful, life is not. Either way, I hope you find peace and I wish you the best of luck

Reactions: sadandlonely99 and divinemistress36
inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
It can be a lot about religion and it's not because they see earth being the best place to be, knowing it's pretty tragic of all the evil that happens here in this place and to see life as just meaningless then there would be no point in us being here in the first place. While it has meaning it still not change the fact of how life is, how it can be for a lot of people and it can be impossible for someone to live an absolute good life living in a world that's like this.

Reactions: divinemistress36