Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
That's all I want. To die from sadness.

I know my mental issues, and I know they won't go away ever till the day I die.

Having to fight everyday, trying to behave normally. It takes a toll.

I lost so much, I will never get it back.

And the worst part is, on some level I can make peace with what I lost, but I really want to die and yet I am unable to.

I don't want to continue living with this knowledge and burden to act everyday.

I really don't have any desires left. My existence is a burden on myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, grungeCat, Lost Magic and 15 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that it can really be so dreadful when everything is hopeless. This life is very depressing and it is sad how much people suffer. I wish that it was easier to leave this world more than anything. I hope you find peace and relief from pain, I wish you the best.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
It feels like sadness is lethal. But unfortunately it's not. It's just insidious. Maybe if I were 90 years old it would kill me…

Reactions: demuic and fatefulstillness
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It feels like sadness is lethal. But unfortunately it's not. It's just insidious. Maybe if I were 90 years old it would kill me…
Yeah, I think, too, that for sadness to be lethal, one has to be older. Lots of older people die shortly after losing their spouses. My grandmother in Germany did. She died right after my grandfather. And my neighbor across the street, who was in his upper nineties, died right after his wife, who was, also, in her upper nineties. maybe it's not a "collective" sadness, like most of us here, presumably, have, that does it, but, rather, a traumatic sadness event. In any event I think sadness is lethal in so much that it, most likely, does shorten our lives some, although it's probably not enough for us to get any meaningful benefit from it near term.

Reactions: demuic and Fadeawaaaay
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
While dying of a broken heart is possible, it is normally old age related. Trust me if physically dying of a broken heart was possible (I'm in my 30's) I would have died a long time ago. I feel your pain though. I am going through a similar sadness right now.

Sad Cartoons GIF

• Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
H

Hawthorne

Mar 29, 2022
I feel for you. I am going through so much sadness and grief right now I can't function. My head won't stop bringing me "what ifs" and images I can't bear to see again. I just want it to end. I don't want to be here anymore either.