Abditory

Abditory

The feeling that you won’t be here much longer
Jan 16, 2024
I think that my stress and exams are making me want to CTB even more. I've been holding back on it recently, thinking that I'm feeling better, but now the urge is stronger than before. It's a mix of actually wanting to CTB and just wanting to "try" so I can be hospitalized and seen by people around me that I need help. The reason I'm holding back before exams are done is that if I fail CTB, I'll just be injured and fail school. My mind is telling me to finish these few exams and then go on with it, but again, the fear sets in stopping me. At least If I fail CTB, I finish my exams before so?

Another setback relates to my other posts about mood swings; I've had a couple of good days, and then suddenly, the feeling of possibly being ignored by a friend hit me again. It completely changed my mood into being depressive and self-destructive all over again until I got a reply back, then I was completely fine again?

I am so tired of these mood swings and feelings :-(

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon
P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
don't worry about your exam everything will go very well you think too much during your exam breathe to calm down at times we are all going through difficult times it will be fine you seem like a great person good luck

• Hugs
Reactions: Abditory