Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
recently i have been stuck in this weird limbo if you could call it that, where im actively suicidal but also trying to do things for myself after many many months of not caring about myself at all. it feels as if i can do it any moment but i keep postponing it. I have also been weirdly less restless compared to last month where i was practically withering away to the weight that weighed on me due to my depression. i now constantly have recurring thoughts about ctb while also having a better way of living.

i am confused. i dont know what it means. i heard people tend to become more energetic and social coming up to the days of their suicide. could it be i'm ready to do it at any moment now? is it SI? do i want to live deep down?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, Kurai, Larysa and 2 others
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I get that same way, honestly. It's like for me, I don't WANT to die, but if/when there's nothing left for me, I won't just suffer. I see Duicide as my final solution, though I don't want to die, it's the lesser of two evils when compared to suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Clasrink, Letmedienow and Suicidal Ideation
Upvote 0
Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

Jul 21, 2023
I get that same way, honestly. It's like for me, I don't WANT to die, but if/when there's nothing left for me, I won't just suffer. I see Duicide as my final solution, though I don't want to die, it's the lesser of two evils when compared to suffering.
maybe i just dont know what i want anymore

Upvote 0
Letmedienow

Letmedienow

Aug 17, 2023
I want to be alive but not in this type of world šŸ˜• If I could magically make everyone kind, end homeless and hunger, stop abuse (animal and human) and fix the climate then I would stay and work on my traumas. But it all feels pointless because even if I could work past what has happened to me and be happy again I'd still have to live in this disgusting world. So it feels like dying is the best way out of the pain.

Reactions: Suicidal Ideation and jbear824
Upvote 0
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I want to die. But only because living for me just means more suffering and I don't want to suffer anymore. But society sees me as expendable so has no interest in changing anything to make the lives of people like me easier and more bearable. I want to die because it's better than what I'll be condemned to if I live on.

If there were more options for people like me to have a better quality of life, maybe I would be more willing to do the life thing. But I see now that because I can't function in this society the way the majority of people do, I am to die horribly in destitution and homelessness, with the added bonus of watching my partner suffer as well.

I'm in so much mental torment all the time over my life situation and how impossible to fix it is, and what that means will happen to us. And all my providers don't understand that I basically need help accepting that society is throwing me away to die. And that it's going to hurt a lot.

At this point I'm hoping the transition into homelessness just robs my body of its will to live and I just go to sleep one day in the tent and never wake up. But that also means my partner would be all alone and that terrifies me.

Life is fucked and I can't take it anymore.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Letmedienow and Suicidal Ideation
Upvote 0
Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

Jul 21, 2023
im starting to feel like if i had SN in front of me right now i can end it all for good right away

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think only you know if you really want to ctb but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidal Ideation
Upvote 0
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
I want to die. But only because living for me just means more suffering and I don't want to suffer anymore. But society sees me as expendable so has no interest in changing anything to make the lives of people like me easier and more bearable. I want to die because it's better than what I'll be condemned to if I live on.

If there were more options for people like me to have a better quality of life, maybe I would be more willing to do the life thing. But I see now that because I can't function in this society the way the majority of people do, I am to die horribly in destitution and homelessness, with the added bonus of watching my partner suffer as well.

I'm in so much mental torment all the time over my life situation and how impossible to fix it is, and what that means will happen to us. And all my providers don't understand that I basically need help accepting that society is throwing me away to die. And that it's going to hurt a lot.

At this point I'm hoping the transition into homelessness just robs my body of its will to live and I just go to sleep one day in the tent and never wake up. But that also means my partner would be all alone and that terrifies me.

Life is fucked and I can't take it anymore.
I feel really sorry for you. I hope that somehow things improve.

Reactions: Suicidal Ideation
Upvote 0