YoungBucko

YoungBucko

Sep 2, 2018
It seems that no matter how much I achieve, and I can humbly say I've achieved quite a bit. I'm perpetually plagued by traumatic memories of awful things that have happened in my past.

There's voices in my head, but it's worse than voices. It's a non-stop 24 hour cacophony and death is the only thing that can silence it. I've been on meds for months but they barely help

Reactions: Tiburcio, Caustic Cardinals, nitz and 3 others
N

nitz

Aug 29, 2018
What's your doctor saying? Try everything out before you do it(therapy, sport, meds ... ).

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It seems that no matter how much I achieve, and I can humbly say I've achieved quite a bit. I'm perpetually plagued by traumatic memories of awful things that have happened in my past.

There's voices in my head, but it's worse than voices. It's a non-stop 24 hour cacophony and death is the only thing that can silence it. I've been on meds for months but they barely help
I'm sorry that's terrible, can u get access to EMDR therapy? This is supposed to be very effective. The only other thing I've heard that would help is to write about the specific memories every morning for like as much time as u can give it but at least 15 mins. Writing about it supposedly helps process it. But u have to do it regularly until the traumatic events quit replaying or u get some relief. Expect to cry when u have to revisit these painful events. It's only temporary though. You might feel bad for an hour after writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I have had it several treatments it bet for single event trauma . not so helpful for me.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio