Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
Hello everyone. I had been browsing the forum for weeks, but I only joined and started commenting on threads a few days ago.

Like most people here, I'm thinking and gathering the courage for cbt. Since my mother passed away in November of last year it has been hell staying alive, pretending I'm fine and living alone. My house, where we used to live together, is a disaster, but although I have family who assure that they will be there for whatever I need and invite me to stay with them, I know that they only say it out of kindness. Everyone has their occupations, their jobs, their children and their problems; I don't want to be one more. I don't fit in anywhere, I feel completely irritable and erratic most days, and I've honestly already lost the desire for things to get better in the future, or to undergo psychological and psychiatric treatment, to start over, or to fight for a life that even if it can get better, eventually it will not be happy or worth it. I cannot conceive the single idea of remaining in a world where the only companion who truly loved me and had patience is no longer alive. This world was not created to be kind.

More words, less words. I live in Mexico, and on my worst days I contemplated the idea of doing cbt before November (so as not to have to endure the Day of the Dead, one of my mother's favorite holidays, and her own death anniversary at the end of the same month). December follows and I also wanted to avoid it as much as possible, even if I ruined it for my brother and his family thanks to my decision. But although I already have a preference for a method, I'm still very afraid deep down and I can't specify the date. I know well that I want to die, so that I no longer have to endure the passage of time and the years in oblivion just because others "would be sad" if I'm not longer here, just like her.

How to free myself from fear? How do you do it? I have decided that it doesn't matter if I live alone and I will have complete privacy at my mother's house, I just don't want to take the train there and have my body rotting and contaminating the home that she and my grandparents worked so hard to forge, until someone find me and then leave a new trauma for my older brother. I will book a hotel room and do what I have to do there, after leaving a relevant amount of money for my brother to take care of everything that I couldn't and won't be able to do. I have come to the conclusion that it would be noble if I could hold out until January, after the holidays and well before my nephew's birthday (February), so as not to spoil anything for them. My determination is more or less firm depending on the day, sometimes more because of the fear that I already mentioned that I really want to continue enduring loneliness and despair. I appreciate the supportive comments, and thanks in advance.

Likewise, if there is someone who speaks Spanish who wants to make contact, I will be happy to talk and provide support to each other, both from my country and from other Spanish-speaking countries. My english is a trash, haha.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mothercoin, whitherrvbound, StellaSomnus and 3 others
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Hola. I'm sorry for your loss. I wish you the best of luck with your plan. Buena suerte. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Jan1193
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence certainly is too cruel, it must be hard dealing with the loss and I understand why you'd just wish to permanently be free from it all. But anyway I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: Jan1193
Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
Hola. Siento tu pérdida. Te deseo la mejor de las suertes con tu plan. Buena suerte. Espero que encuentres la paz.

Thank you for read me and your kind words; I hope you find peace too whoever your situation. Good luck, buddy

La existencia ciertamente es demasiado cruel, debe ser difícil lidiar con la pérdida y entiendo por qué desearías estar permanentemente libre de todo. Pero de todos modos te deseo la mejor de las suertes con tus planes.

I've readed a lot or your post and I know It's so difficult for you too. In most of the things I think the same as you about life and future in this world. Really thanks for your kind message and I hope you can feel better, find tranquility and relief soon too, no matter what. Wishing you the best

Reactions: DeathSleep