• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mitzurus

mitzurus

Apr 23, 2023
about two weeks ago i made a post about me wanting to attempt, i stated i wasn't clear if i wanted to but felt the need to try anyways; i put a lot of thought into it and decided i do; the problem now is, how? i dont really have access to a lot besides medication and i doubt that would work, and i dont want to go out a painful way

EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023
I'm not an expert as much as others here as far as being able to properly answer the question you asked, so see other comments that get posted for that info.

I'm commenting anyway just for support. You're obviously going through a rough time. I've had more than my own share of those, and had nobody to talk to about any of it, who would listen and understand what it's like. If you want, I'd be happy to do that for you. Not here to change your mind, just listen and give feedback if you want. You shouldn't have to suffer alone like I did. So feel free to message if you'd like. You won't be a burden on me, no worries. ♥️

Reactions: mitzurus and _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_
G

gap

I'm Italian, but there is google translate🙂
Apr 28, 2023
circa due settimane fa ho pubblicato un post su di me che volevo tentare, ho affermato che non ero chiaro se volevo ma sentivo il bisogno di provare comunque; ci ho pensato molto e ho deciso di farlo; il problema ora è, come? non ho davvero accesso a molto oltre ai farmaci e dubito che funzionerebbe, e non voglio uscire in modo doloroso
È una scelta difficile, ho valutato tutti i metodi descritti in questo sito, alla fine, in base alle mie possibilità, ho individuato 3 metodi. Credo che una lettura dei metodi descritti in questo sito e con un po' di pazienza troverai le risposte giuste per te.
Spero con tutto il cuore che troverai presto le risposte che cerchi, questa ricerca ti aiuta a recuperare un po' di consapevolezza ed evitare scelte affrettate.

Reactions: mitzurus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly we exist in such an anti suicide society where the suicide methods are either inaccessible, risky, or horrible/incredibly difficult to go through with. And taking medication doesn't sound reliable to me, unfortunately there are just no easy answers to peacefully exiting this world and it's why I'm still trapped here. If suicide was easier I would be long gone by this point.

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
about two weeks ago i made a post about me wanting to attempt, i stated i wasn't clear if i wanted to but felt the need to try anyways; i put a lot of thought into it and decided i do; the problem now is, how? i dont really have access to a lot besides medication and i doubt that would work, and i dont want to go out a painful way
My only other suggestions would be hanging or jumping. You don't necessarily need a rope for hanging (you can use almost anything as long as it's strong enough to hold your full body weight), and jumping is, well, jumping.

Keep in mind that no method is without its risks and drawbacks, but if you don't have access to much, your options are unfortunately limited as to which methods you can carry out. It really does suck that the world we live in wants to restrict suicide's accessibility. Anywho, best of luck in whatever you choose to do.

Reactions: mitzurus