hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i wish i could ctb tonight. i just want peace but i'm so tired. i'm even considering hanging myself just to find that peace. part of me wishes i got sick from being in such cold water or something. i'm just exhausted. i was so ready, and these past two nights have taken so much energy out of me. i hate the idea of it but hanging seems like my one option now. i don't know what else to do..
i would go back out there but i've simply just run out of energy. i don't know if i even have the strenth to leave my house walk blocks to the pond, drink the poison and sit in freezing water for possibly hours just waiting to die. these past few days i've just watched the energy be drained from my body.

i'm so tired.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LM10, sserafim, Somethingiswaddling and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wanting to be at peace, in my case nothingness is certainly all I wish for. It's cruel how we cannot just have the option to fall asleep eternally and have to struggle to permanently escape from an existence we are already tired of. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, WonderingSoul and hi-okbye
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
i wish i could ctb tonight. i just want peace but i'm so tired. i'm even considering hanging myself just to find that peace. part of me wishes i got sick from being in such cold water or something. i'm just exhausted. i was so ready, and these past two nights have taken so much energy out of me. i hate the idea of it but hanging seems like my one option now. i don't know what else to do..
i would go back out there but i've simply just run out of energy. i don't know if i even have the strenth to leave my house walk blocks to the pond, drink the poison and sit in freezing water for possibly hours just waiting to die. these past few days i've just watched the energy be drained from my body.

i'm so tired.

I'm sorry you are feeling this way but I'm also happy that you made it through your attempt without any major injuries. You are important and I'm here if you need someone to talk with. Take care ❤️

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I'm really tired too. I'm researching so many CTB methods just to find a way to rest.

• Love
Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Its perfectly fine to feel this way. I feel this way as well. I hope things get better for you. :heart: You can also message me if you want to talk about this more.

Last edited:
  • Love