ropeburn

ropeburn

Aug 20, 2023
I am looking for information regarding my method of choice. I am poor/jobless and do not have any money to obtain better methods. I am trying to work with what I have.
I take three trash bags lined inside each other and place over my head. I take a belt and tight it around my neck to hold the bags in place. As this is being done, a ratchet strap's end will already be tied to a door, and pulled on to self handcuff myself as the remaining oxygen in the bag should give ample time. The set up is located right next to my bed, so once everything is on I can just lie down. I have attempted other methods unsuccessfully in the past, and do not care about pain of asphyxiation as much as the reliability of my setup.

I put some pics below, if you don't think the belt or strap will work please let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4642.JPG
    IMG_4642.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4643.JPG
    IMG_4643.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4644.JPG
    IMG_4644.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: $crim
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I take a belt and tight it around my neck to hold the bags in place.
I'd use isolation tape, because it's elastic and sticky, so it can be wrapped tightly.
as the remaining oxygen in the bag should give ample time.
The residual oxygen in the bag is your enemy. It will keep you conscious and transform into carbon dioxide which will cause the feeling of suffocation. The amount of air in the bag should be reduced as much as possible before isolating. You can also exhale the residual air from the lungs to reduce the total amount of oxygen.

Hypercapnia (which will be sooner or later caused by accumulated CO2) can be delayed if you hyperventilate before putting the bag over the head.

If you can afford a keyboard cleaner charged with an asphyxiant, you could avoid suffering from CO2 completely.

You can also consider poisoning with concentrated CO2 produced in the reaction of baking soda and citric acid. If you put a bag filled with CO2 over the head and isolate it, you can pass out after a few breaths. Inhaling concentrated CO2 is unpleasant, but your suffering wouldn't be long.

Upvote 0