A

Anonymous1997ES

Jul 30, 2021
I'm not going to CTB, but instead, I think I'll leave the website for a while, more technically a hiatus, so I won't delete my account. Though I will come back from time to time to read the advice I got just in case.

And so, I want to thank all the people that supported me here, all the advice about life, friendships, existence, self-esteem and how to stand up for myself. All the things I've learned here, I will use to help suicidal patients in the future as a psychologist, I won't be one of those ones that will betray their trust, I swear by God's name.

Reason I'm leaving is that... I think I found a solution that may help change my life for good, it's more related to the mystical/paranormal side but, many people have said it worked for them so... I will likely spend the next 3-4 Years alive, to see if I can end my suffering without needing to CTB... It's my only choice these days, my last hope for a better future.

If it doesn't work, or things get into ruin... I will take a swan dive from a bridge towards a river, and hope it kills me...

Once again hope the best for people here, that any choice they make will guide them towards peace, hope and compassion, something that us humans deserve, but sometimes don't get...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: forumemail87263, System28, 👁️👃👁️ and 11 others
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Good luck! I hope life treats you better in the future. I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anonymous1997ES
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
I'm glad you found something meaningful to you, and I hope you continue to find comfort, peace, and companionship wherever you go.

• Hugs
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Hi internet stranger. I'm not on here very often, but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your plans. I hope you find true happiness

• Hugs
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
have you chosen to become a practitioner or magick and/or witchcraft? you don't have to answer, I'm just curious. I attempted some of these things back in my youth, trying to make sense of the meaninglessness around me, trying to make myself believe in something higher than me. I'm glad you have found reasons to continue on, whatever they are, and I hope things work out for you and you are able to help others.

• Hugs