P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I went in to apply for a job. Left my contact info and got into my car. Accidentally scraped the car next to me, which belongs to an employee of the business. No way I'm getting the job now. All I did during the ride home was fight back tears and think about putting my head on the train tracks and decapitating myself.
Why am I such a fuckup?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: souljah222, Indieblue, Crushed_Innocence and 3 others
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I went in to apply for a job. Left my contact info and got into my car. Accidentally scraped the car next to me, which belongs to an employee of the business. No way I'm getting the job now. All I did during the ride home was fight back tears and think about putting my head on the train tracks and decapitating myself.
Why am I such a fuckup?
Do you think they had cameras where the cars were? And I hope you still get the job. When would you hear back from them? Did anyone else see you scrape the car? I'm very sorry it happened and I feel if its brought up you could be honest about the incidenr that you made a simple mistake. I know how youre feeling though. You're not a fuck up though, it was an accident.

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
Yeah, people saw. I exchanged insurance info, or tried to anyway. The guy wouldn't take mine. I still hate myself for doing that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Yeah, people saw. I exchanged insurance info, or tried to anyway. The guy wouldn't take mine. I still hate myself for doing that.

I would still hire you. Stay well.

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I'm very sorry. I just hope that theyll be understanding. And I can understand beating yourself up about mistakes. Please update us on things and im rooting for you

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Luckily, employees don't do the hiring. I feel like this shouldn't even affect your chances. Accidents happen. And it couldn't have been too bad if they wouldn't take your info.

Reactions: Lostandfound7
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Hopefully they'll all have a laugh and wouldn't worry about it, it happens and it doesn't affect your ability to do the job well, good luck!

Reactions: Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I wouldn't stress too much about it. It was an accident n shouldn't affect ur capabilities for the job...Employees don't do hiring n I doubt a boss is gonna pass up on a good candidate all because he/she accidently scratched an employee's car...Unlikely...Don't stress, sweetie..

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I feel better today. I still want to ctb, but i normally want to ctb anyway.
I have an interview today with another company, I hope I don't screw that up but I don't have high hopes for that.