wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
just woke up a couple hours ago and wanting to go to sleep again, albeit permanently this time. it'd be really nice if i could just go to sleep one night and never have to worry about waking up ever again, if only it were that easy.

• Hugs
Reactions: O_oreo., alonely, Rack.- and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
just woke up a couple hours ago and wanting to go to sleep again, albeit permanently this time. it'd be really nice if i could just go to sleep one night and never have to worry about waking up ever again, if only it were that easy.
I wish for that luck every evening when I go to sleep! But unfortunately this is a very unlikely event for physically healthy individuals. But yes you're not alone with that desire - a peaceful death while being alseep.

Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
Hmmm I really know that feeling of waking up, still feeling sleepy and wanting to go to bed again... That's why following a regular sleep schedule is very important and the more you follow it the better you feel in the mornings.
Have a wonderful day ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never waking again certainly sounds so ideal to me, I also wish there was the option of finally escaping from all the suffering in such a way.