W

Whoa Whoa Yeah Yeah

Jul 7, 2020
Short version: I want to practice injecting my veins with saline solution so I can overdose by injecting myself with heroin.

Long version: So, first I considered ODing on fentanyl but there's not much on the darknet that ships from Europe (I'd rather not mess around with non-EU vendors, and all I can find are time-release patches from EU sellers, all with zero feedback); so I thought oxys then, but even with immediate release you still need to swallow a relatively large amount of material which increases the risk of regurgitation, and I don't care to rely on antiemetics; so I thought, why not just try heroin instead? Test kits are readily available, to gauge purity (obviously it will never actually be anywhere close to pure, but who cares), and it's all far more numerous on the DN than fent. I could also combine it with a moderate amount of oxys and benzos for an extra push, maybe even prop myself up with a short-acting stimulant while I load up on depressants - the idea being once the stimulant wears off whatever's left will hit me harder after being kept conscious longer than I otherwise would (in short, I can take more downers before falling asleep). It's, apparently, a similar mechanism that makes speedballs - shooting coke and heroin simultaneously - so deadly.

This brings me to the issue of how to go about ingesting the heroin. Smoking and snorting, regardless of what you saw in Pulp Fiction or whatever other movie, aren't particularly effective routes to overdose (although that's not to say it doesn't happen), and I'm unsure as to the effectiveness of inserting it into one's rectum, but it's a path I'm not really keen to explore anyway, so that pretty much leaves me with shooting it. I've injected myself intramuscularly before, many times, using needles isn't a problem, I've just never shot into a vein. I figured rather than risk developing a smack habit or other complications, from practicing with gear (kind of expensive, risks vein damage due to acidifiers and impurities, and it would fuck any low tolerance advantage), I could just learn to inject myself using saline solution.

Harm reduction guides that teach how to inject intravenously seem easy enough to come by, so shouldn't be too much of an issue, hopefully. We'll see. I've linked to one below should anyone care to take a look.

Thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, GoodPersonEffed, autumnal and 1 other person
Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
Watching videos would help, that's how I learned to begin with during school.
Insert at about 30°, once you see the flashback of blood, drop down some and advance into vein.

H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
The topic has been up many times before. The problem is the purity.
Like you're saying, it's hard to get absolute pure heroine and so, that makes it very hard to inject a lethal dose of heroine as you will most likely fall asleep before you're done injecting.

It's gonna end up being a game of chance so each time you wanna kill yourself with heroine it's like 50/50 if you're gonna die.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Short version: I want to practice injecting my veins with saline solution so I can overdose by injecting myself with heroin.

Long version: So, first I considered ODing on fentanyl but there's not much on the darknet that ships from Europe (I'd rather not mess around with non-EU vendors, and all I can find are time-release patches from EU sellers, all with zero feedback); so I thought oxys then, but even with immediate release you still need to swallow a relatively large amount of material which increases the risk of regurgitation, and I don't care to rely on antiemetics; so I thought, why not just try heroin instead? Test kits are readily available, to gauge purity (obviously it will never actually be anywhere close to pure, but who cares), and it's all far more numerous on the DN than fent. I could also combine it with a moderate amount of oxys and benzos for an extra push, maybe even prop myself up with a short-acting stimulant while I load up on depressants - the idea being once the stimulant wears off whatever's left will hit me harder after being kept conscious longer than I otherwise would (in short, I can take more downers before falling asleep). It's, apparently, a similar mechanism that makes speedballs - shooting coke and heroin simultaneously - so deadly.

This brings me to the issue of how to go about ingesting the heroin. Smoking and snorting, regardless of what you saw in Pulp Fiction or whatever other movie, aren't particularly effective routes to overdose (although that's not to say it doesn't happen), and I'm unsure as to the effectiveness of inserting it into one's rectum, but it's a path I'm not really keen to explore anyway, so that pretty much leaves me with shooting it. I've injected myself intramuscularly before, many times, using needles isn't a problem, I've just never shot into a vein. I figured rather than risk developing a smack habit or other complications, from practicing with gear (kind of expensive, risks vein damage due to acidifiers and impurities, and it would fuck any low tolerance advantage), I could just learn to inject myself using saline solution.

Harm reduction guides that teach how to inject intravenously seem easy enough to come by, so shouldn't be too much of an issue, hopefully. We'll see. I've linked to one below should anyone care to take a look.

Thoughts?

Aah yes, as soon as I saw your subject I was going to recommend that 'Getting Off Right' guide if you hadn't already. It's a brilliant resource.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed