S

Slowly fading

Aug 14, 2023
The only reason I'm still alive is because maybe once every two weeks for about 10 minutes max I feel normal/content. The rest of the time I'm depressed and suicidal. Is this a valid reason to continue living or am I just deluding myself?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
The only reason I'm still alive is because maybe once every two weeks for about 10 minutes max I feel normal/content. The rest of the time I'm depressed and suicidal. Is this a valid reason to continue living or am I just deluding myself?
Only you can decide

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
As was said already, it's up 2 u whether you want to go on or not. Do you still have hope for a recovery? Have you done everything you could? Are you done with life in general? Can you cope with certain facts that make you suicidal?

Just some questions, you can answer them for yourself and then make a decision.

I hope you find peace in whatever you decide to do.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's up to you deciding what to do, I don't really think that anybody else can say as it's not their decision to make. But anyway best wishes.

M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
Agree with only you can decide. I feel the same. Mostly on the day, I wish I would be dead. But sometimes I feel okay. I decided to wait. The day when I can't take it all anymore will come. And then I will see. But know, I'm to unsre to do it.