• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Anyone know this feeling?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not_a_robot, outhor, MartEU and 8 others
Lifetimepunishment

Lifetimepunishment

Feb 18, 2019
I know.it's nearly impossible for me to get N and I can't take any risky and painful methods.I am beginning to think about hanging because hearing that if you do it right and effectively you wil pass out very quickly.but I too stupid to try it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, Circles, Soul and 1 other person
W

wiroho

Student
Jan 27, 2019
I know.it's nearly impossible for me to get N and I can't take any risky and painful methods.I am beginning to think about hanging because hearing that if you do it right and effectively you wil pass out very quickly.but I too stupid to try it.
SN it's cheap and good mostly painless

Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Sunset764, Circles and 2 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
yes want to die everyday but don,t have a good method

• Hugs
Reactions: suffering, Sunset764, Circles and 3 others
mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
I know how you feel. I think I have access to a solid method now but in the past I didn't know what to do. But there are some things keeping me from CTB rn.

Reactions: Circles and Redt2go
aliceliddel

aliceliddel

the miserable lady
Jun 1, 2019
Charcoal method

Reactions: Circles
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I know the feeling. I wish I could order N, but it seems like gambling.

Is there really only one person in the whole world that caters to the general market?

Sounds stupid to me, but I congratulate and acknowledge those who managed to get their N from A.

D

Deathmandie

May 25, 2019

Is there really only one person in the whole world that caters to the general market?

Sounds stupid to me, but I congratulate and acknowledge those who managed to get their N from A.
What it's mean n from A?

Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I understand I myself have settled on the night night method as someone who is interested in biology and used to practice martial arts I know the effect of this method. I do not know you're personal circumstances but I wish you good fortune in whatever you choose friend

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
What it's mean n from A?

N is a powerful sleeping agent. A is the provider. Check out the peaceful pill handbook that's linked to at this site.

Reactions: Circles and Faraway1990
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

I also feel like I have very little chance of actually receiving it if I ordered it from N.

Have you considered Dignitas? They use N and from what you've said about your situation it seems like you'd qualify. They're not cheap but I understand they sometimes reduce fees.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Faraway1990
Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
Yes, i want to commit suicide every single moment and it hurts too much to be here.
I dont know what method to choose and i am so desperate and afraid.
N is no option where i live, neither does antiemetics for SN.
Hanging? Jumping? I dont know, it seems like theres no way out.
Btw I used to love kurt cobain, still do but i dont listen to any music anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I also feel like I have very little chance of actually receiving it if I ordered it from N.

Have you considered Dignitas? They use N and from what you've said about your situation it seems like you'd qualify. They're not cheap but I understand they sometimes reduce fees.

I've thought about it, but it's expensive and it seems like a very drawn out and cumbersome process.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and not_a_robot
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I'm still waiting for that instant magic button. Although even then I might have some issues with my SI. Stuck in a prison of flesh :(

• Love
Reactions: jake3d and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
all day every day for forty years. Don't wanna get caught, don't wanna be a vegetable, don't wanna botch and end up lingering in pain.
Yes, i want to commit suicide every single moment and it hurts too much to be here.
I dont know what method to choose and i am so desperate and afraid.
N is no option where i live, neither does antiemetics for SN.
Hanging? Jumping? I dont know, it seems like theres no way out.
Btw I used to love kurt cobain, still do but i dont listen to any music anymore.
Kurt found a method that worked.
When ppl with more money than God ctb though, I always assume they faked it and just got a new identity. I wouldn't be able to ctb if I had enough money to live in comfortable isolation.

Last edited: