D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Hello!
For varying reasons I don't really want to get into, I want to CTB. It's a chronic illness combined with severe bipolar, Drs have said I probably won't make it past 30, I'm 28 now and have completed most of my 'bucket list' for life, so I'm ready to CTB.

So my plan is (hope this isn't against the rules, I read them but couldn't see anything about plans):

Already obtained, hidden well outside the house:
Pure alprazolam (xanax) powder: 1 gram
80mg oxys x10 tablets, crushed.
Put this into a couple of gelatine caps (I call them kill-pills)

Need to buy:
Metoclopramide - gonna buy or try to get from a GP
Bags, water/air proof, about 3 just in case, with around 30 mins breathing time before it turns to co2, I guess bin-bag size?
20-30cm(ish) rubber cord.

Take the metoclopramide through the day, I need to research more into this?. Fix the rubber cord on the outside of the bags, roll the cord into the bag forming a kind-of seal. Test beforehand to make sure it's air-tight enough, I should be down for the count for 12 hours at least anyway.

Take the kill pills, 30-60 mins after last metoclopramide dose. Put the bag on, make sure no air escapes and the seal is tight (test this beforehand too). Lie down, hold the bag open as long as possible. Listen to something to distract myself, I hope I'll fall unconscious and die of asphyxia .

Would this work? I considered throwing some SN in as well, just to be 100% sure but I need to research where to buy how much etc. Also I don't wanna throw up and too much stuff at once might turn my stomach.
Thanks in advance, and thanks for the community, just studying this whole thing helps me a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Time
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I suppose in theory yes if you ensure that the bag is airtight, And are sure you would be sedated long enough since goodness knows that would be a scary way to go.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I believe so, if I take 4mg or more of xanax I blackout in 30 mins, wake about 16 hours later, 1 gram would be 500x 2mg xanax bars. 800mg oxycodone is like 1,600mg morphine equivalent (I think). Then if I throw some SN as well, I think it'd be almost irreversible (unless I throw up)

also I'd be breathing normal air while I'm conscious and holding the rubber-band open, when I fall asleep I should let go and have 30 mins of oxygen

Last edited:
Starrywaters

Starrywaters

Dec 10, 2019
There are quite a few bag method threads if you search which might help you.

You might be trying to do "too much" though. If you are taking SN I would suggest following one of the well documented methods on here as adding in other medications could risk something interacting negatively.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I was thinking of the SN just as a 'just in case' thing, but I agree I might be trying to do it too much. I think the xanax, oxys and bags will do the job
or would a heroin injection be a better idea than the oxys? the oxys are OP so I might not get all the dose at once

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think there are a few reasons why you're not getting many responses, I'll note why along with my responses. Ultimately, we all have opinions, it's up to you to do your homework and decide. I wish you peace and success in whatever you choose to do.

So, as promised....

It's a complicated method.

ODs have a high rate of failure. Usually recommended here that you do your research. See the resources sticky.

Bags are iffy. They sound good, but from experience I recommend you test it to see if it's tolerable. Also, you may remove or puncture it while unconscious.

SN has effects all its own, I suggest reading the threads of successes and failures. Combining SN with other meds may reduce the intended effects of the meds and/or the SN. I would say SN is pretty effective but not always peaceful leading up to unconsciousness, so I think the bag would add extra challenges.

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Sn + meto regimen + xanax to knock you out would be pretty peaceful and successful imo the bag is overkill

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Hello!
For varying reasons I don't really want to get into, I want to CTB. It's a chronic illness combined with severe bipolar, Drs have said I probably won't make it past 30, I'm 28 now and have completed most of my 'bucket list' for life, so I'm ready to CTB.

So my plan is (hope this isn't against the rules, I read them but couldn't see anything about plans):

Already obtained, hidden well outside the house:
Pure alprazolam (xanax) powder: 1 gram
80mg oxys x10 tablets, crushed.
Put this into a couple of gelatine caps (I call them kill-pills)

Need to buy:
Metoclopramide - gonna buy or try to get from a GP
Bags, water/air proof, about 3 just in case, with around 30 mins breathing time before it turns to co2, I guess bin-bag size?
20-30cm(ish) rubber cord.

Take the metoclopramide through the day, I need to research more into this?. Fix the rubber cord on the outside of the bags, roll the cord into the bag forming a kind-of seal. Test beforehand to make sure it's air-tight enough, I should be down for the count for 12 hours at least anyway.

Take the kill pills, 30-60 mins after last metoclopramide dose. Put the bag on, make sure no air escapes and the seal is tight (test this beforehand too). Lie down, hold the bag open as long as possible. Listen to something to distract myself, I hope I'll fall unconscious and die of asphyxia .

Would this work? I considered throwing some SN in as well, just to be 100% sure but I need to research where to buy how much etc. Also I don't wanna throw up and too much stuff at once might turn my stomach.
Thanks in advance, and thanks for the community, just studying this whole thing helps me a lot.
Hypercapnia will ensue. The bag is liable to be removed, by you, during unconsciousness.