• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I have found a cheap method that may be just right for me, People may call this "impulsive" or whatever, but to that I say I've mostly kept my planning to myself since most people aren't trustworthy. Method of choice? Shallow water blackout in a tub with hot water. I hope it works, I hate living,

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and jar-baby
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
Sounds like it'll be slow and painful. Do you really want to spend your final moments like that?

I've thought about jumping as my method, for instance.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
I am unworthy of anything painless so yes, I'm sure

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
There is an improved variant of SWB that may make drowning easy, fast, and painless. It includes inhaling an asphyxiant gas and displacing O2 and CO2 from the lungs with it. Some asphyxiant gases may be easily obtained.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
huh, hopefully it's cheap

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
CO2 is probably one of the most cheap options, but it is also unpleasant to inhale and has poisoning effect, that increases the risk of taking damage in case of aborted attempt. Gas dusters with butane cost nearly $5 - $10 that doesn't seem expensive.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I feel like you do. I plan on jumping off a bridge or drinking myself to alcohol poisoning or taking pills.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Wanna know the best part? No one will know nor care when I die because I can guarantee you that no one will report it. Even then, it'll be under my deadname