• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whoisdead12

Jun 28, 2019
Well, I'm thinking to commit suicide and I chose to do it with an electric saw (angle grinder). I'm going to point it at my throat, through the external jugular vein and try to reach the jugular that is already inside the body, although I don't think it reaches so inside since I will maybe be dead before bleeding (I think so, I'm not really sure about it). I choose this because is the only method for me in my current situation.
So I ask for some advice:

1)My throat ¿Do you think if the right place to do it if I want to die for bleeding?

2)I'm thinking about holding it in my hand(I'll be lying on the floor), pointing at my
throat and stabbing it against it with all my force. What do you think, it will cut a
little, medium or a lot inside? What do you think about this?

3)Do you think I should do it in another position different from what I
say in the previous line?

I really looking forward to hear what you think about it because I'll try it soon.

• Wow
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, Sever, 262653 and 5 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Can you set it up on a spring or swinging system so it gets into your flesh through momentum vs your having to force it?

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
In Russia one student stabbed his teacher and then cut his own neck with a circular saw. That was quite a mess! But very effective. I'd like to post some pictures but is gore allowed here? I haven't found in rules anything against gore but maybe I wasn't looking good enough...

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Should work. I imagine overcoming SI will be a challenge though

Reactions: lovemelovemenot
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
Sounds very messy and scary to me. I think si might be an issue with this.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
In Russia one student stabbed his teacher and then cut his own neck with a circular saw. That was quite a mess! But very effective. I'd like to post some pictures but is gore allowed here? I haven't found in rules anything against gore but maybe I wasn't looking good enough...
I have read of a few people laying their neck down on circular saws but no photos.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
To messy and SI it's a bitch, I think you should rather jump

_milo

_milo

Mar 16, 2019
The 'heart eyes reactions' to guys trying to saw open their necks never fail to get a laugh out of me.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, dandan, not_a_robot and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
The 'heart eyes reactions' to guys trying to saw open their necks never fail to get a laugh out of me.
Well the admins had to take away the laugh emoji because we were using it sarcastically too much.

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
An angle grinder, seriously? I thought the guy talking about using Fentanyl in conjunction with a chainsaw had come up with a something really awful, but I guess you can improve on everything.

Reactions: Taylored