• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
So life has took a dark turn and there is no going back lost the love of my life and good health has gone, only one way out now
As I'm new would appreciate suggestions in ending life painless and easy, How easy is it to get a euthanasia drug?
As I'm new would appreciate suggestions in ending life painless and easy, How easy is it to get a euthanasia drug?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TicoDK and Dead Meat
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi! Welcome to SS!
I think it's not that easy to get that.

I highly recommend you check the resource compilation and see if you find something that works for you.

Hugs,

Matt

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Sensei
J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
You got any suggestions, I'm not gonna kick around for long? Don't wanna suffer, wanna make it quick and easy.

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
On the post that Matt linked, I'd particularly recommend the peaceful pill handbook.
The uploader of the ones on there uploaded them as screenshots which makes them a bit hard to read, but there's a slightly outdated edition of it here that's easier to read. I wouldn't trust the nembutal vendor information on the one I linked though as nembutal scammers do sometimes distribute free copies of the book with legit nembutal vendor information edited to theirs, but the ones on the thread Matt linked are verified.

Reactions: Sensei
J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
I read a post on the peaceful pill, I've made a order for a copy of there ebook, but exit are sending my emails asking me why I want this book they are making it difficult! If obtained are they reliable sources?
Any ideas what this lad from the Uk drunk to end his life? Was popular last year for a few suicides says quick and easy, but think the product got band here!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210524_200654_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210524_200654_com.android.chrome.jpg
    761.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Jump from a high spot and you will not even feel pain when you land head first

• Wow
Reactions: AppelduVide
J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
How do u know that, that's like the worst way to go

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
How do u know that, that's like the worst way to go
Because death should be instant and you said, you are searching for a way which is painless and easy, other painless ways could be decapitation or shotgun to your head

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Because death should be instant and you said, you are searching for a way which is painless and easy, other painless ways could be decapitation or shotgun to your head

Decapitation might be a nightmare method as you will remain conscious for at least a few seconds after your head has been severed from your body. I'm not sure using a shotgun necessarily is easy; there are people who have failed and maimed their faces instead.

Reactions: lobster salad