WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Wish I had the courage to end my pathetic life. Instead I'm a whiny lil bitch. If I could hire someone to kill me, I would. But my broke ass barely have the money to put food in my useless human body.

• Hugs
Reactions: dysfunctional, No_more, AnxietyAttack44 and 3 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hello @WitheringAway. I'm sorry you're struggling. Your post in that other thread a few minutes ago was so eloquent and empathetic. You even said you were inspired - and here you are a few minutes later apparently in writhing pieces. I'm sorry. What happened?

Also, please be careful about saying you want someone to kill you. This isn't a forum for hiring killers, but it can be read by anyone in the world, including twisted people. Be careful, okay?

Reactions: SipSop, Noxy, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Same. Won't reach the 30s. Prefer to be dead.

Reactions: _Minsk and WitheringAway
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Hello @WitheringAway. I'm sorry you're struggling. Your post in that other thread a few minutes ago was so eloquent and empathetic. You even said you were inspired - and here you are a few minutes later apparently in writhing pieces. I'm sorry. What happened?

Also, please be careful about saying you want someone to kill you. This isn't a forum for hiring killers, but it can be read by anyone in the world, including twisted people. Be careful, okay?
Tbh nothing in particular happened in that time frame.. just how I've been feeling for quite a while now. Thought it would help to just put my thoughts out there for everyone to see. I know I wouldn't find someone to kill me here and I highly respect this community. It was just a hypothetical wish that crossed my mind for a moment. Thanks for your response and your concern. I promise you I will be careful:)
Same. Won't reach the 30s. Prefer to be dead.
How old are you?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@WitheringAway, you're very welcome to put your feelings and thoughts out here - people here are very good listeners and want to help.

Reactions: WitheringAway
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Wish I had the courage to end my pathetic life. Instead I'm a whiny lil bitch. If I could hire someone to kill me, I would. But my broke ass barely have the money to put food in my useless human body.
I feel the same way and thought many times about having someone kill me, but its easier said then done

Reactions: WitheringAway
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018

You pretty much summed up how I feel as well.

Reactions: WitheringAway and AnxietyAttack44