N

nyaluvv3rr

Oct 10, 2023
god i wish i could just get it over with already , but i have too many people i care about . and by too many i mean like 2 . my bf and my brother . hes only 10 i dont wanna fuck him up with me leaving . idk me and my bf havent been doing so well lately , ive been getting more hopeless by the hour , i havent been as responsive with him . i think hes sick of how upset i am all the time . and then i cant even cbt even if i really really really wanted to , dont know the most available method 4 me . i h8 this

szk

szk

voe
Apr 1, 2023
Dude same. I have my wonderful boyfriend, but I can tell he's slowly falling out with me but at the same time if he actually isn't and I'm just delusional I'll look insane for even trying. But at the same time, living is just so fucking hard.

N

nyaluvv3rr

Oct 10, 2023
Dude same. I have my wonderful boyfriend, but I can tell he's slowly falling out with me but at the same time if he actually isn't and I'm just delusional I'll look insane for even trying. But at the same time, living is just so fucking hard.
right ? its just so shitty , i think he still loves me ??? i hope he doesnt so leaving will be a little easier

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence when you just wish to leave. But anyway I wish you the best.