T

teddy_soul

Apr 14, 2020
I just wanna lay in a coma for a few days. And then maybe i will be taken seriously. How can i do that? I have melatonin and some alcohol. I don't care if it kills me either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and botanormal
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sounds like you want to be able to relax and have people take you seriously. A melatonin pill and a beer isn't going to help you. Neither is getting into a coma.

Reactions: teddy_soul
Upvote 0
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
It won't make you understood but it might make you hungover.

Upvote 0
torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
This tactic is called suicidal gesture. Its one of those neato things that'll buy you time in a mental institution. I can understand how you are not being taken seriously as even though I was hospitalized for 2 weeks after a failed attempt, nobody took me serious anyway. Best of luck

Reactions: lostmyhope and teddy_soul
Upvote 0
rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
Also, think of the hospital bills that it could bring you. It could leave you feeling worse. I am so sorry that you are having a hard time though! :(
I know what it feels like to be unheard and misunderstood.

Reactions: Hopeindeath!, lost_soul83, demuic and 1 other person
Upvote 0
T

teddy_soul

Apr 14, 2020
Also, think of the hospital bills that it could bring you. It could leave you feeling worse. I am so sorry that you are having a hard time though! :(
I know what it feels like to be unheard and misunderstood.
i live in a country with free health care, but thank you:)
This tactic is called suicidal gesture. Its one of those neato things that'll buy you time in a mental institution. I can understand how you are not being taken seriously as even though I was hospitalized for 2 weeks after a failed attempt, nobody took me serious anyway. Best of luck
is being submitted to a mental hospital a bad thing? maybe that's what i need

Last edited:
Reactions: rosedavinci
Upvote 0
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Depending on where you are all you have to do is call the cops or walk into an emergency room and say you want to ctb. They will place you on a hold for that.

Upvote 0
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Getting to be in comma is not easy.
I was in a 2-day-comma but I thought I was gonna die.

I took like 100 pills (lamotrigine, clonazepam, lorazepam, aripiprazol, risperidone and some more) + lots of alcohol.

I ended up passing out in 15 minutes and when I woke up I was told that it was a miracle I was alive and that I could've got permanent brain damage.

Think this through. I ended up in hospital for a month and then as a prisoner in my parents house for 5 months. It was terrible!

Upvote 0
T

teddy_soul

Apr 14, 2020
Getting to be in comma is not easy.
I was in a 2-day-comma but I thought I was gonna die.

I took like 100 pills (lamotrigine, clonazepam, lorazepam, aripiprazol, risperidone and some more) + lots of alcohol.

I ended up passing out in 15 minutes and when I woke up I was told that it was a miracle I was alive and that I could've got permanent brain damage.

Think this through. I ended up in hospital for a month and then as a prisoner in my parents house for 5 months. It was terrible!
i hope things are better for you now<3

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Upvote 0