Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Every day that passes, Im stagnating further and further. Im torn between hanging on and ending it now however ironic it may be that I have nothing more to hope or hold on to. I feel like walking away from home tonight and wander towards anywhere my feet can take me just out of people's eyes. Maybe a field of green grass, a small stream by the countryside, or just float on a beach. If only I could just disappear quietly to end this torment once and for all, I will finally be at peace for I pray this everyday. I have been always the one who understands yet longing only to be understood but never have been. I wish in the next life if there is, that I wont have the same issues.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Circles, sandalphon and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that I could just disappear as well, there is no reason for me to be alive. All that I want is to be gone and to end all the pointless suffering. I wish you the best in whatever happens and I hope you find what you are looking for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Heartaches, Circles, Chiisai and 1 other person
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I wish that I could just disappear as well, there is no reason for me to be alive. All that I want is to be gone and to end all the pointless suffering. I wish you the best in whatever happens and I hope you find what you are looking for.
Thank you for the comforting words. Im just tired of having to be told of being sensitive and understanding of others when no one bothers to do the same. Im tired of being expected to give everything yet I havent felt anything back. Im always told to give and not to count the cost and thats what I did but it seems people's greed is endless to the point it has depleted me to this state. Im tired now. It might be unfair but I believe I have served my purpose and I dont want to complain, I just want to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles