• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Just got home after walking out of my job I just stared. My equipment was missing and my supervisor yelled at me over it. We do not take equipment home so I have no idea what fucking right he has to take it out on me. I find out that a different supervisor moved it because some dumbass left one of the radios on and moved all of the equipment into a side room. My supervisors tried to talk to me but I told them off and turned in my uniforms. I fucking hate it here. Every job I've ever had I've been blamed for shit. I keep delaying my ctb and things just keep getting worse. Fuck everything. I hate it all. I don't deserve this fucking shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: whywere, heavyeyes, GoatHerder and 3 others
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Yeah the yelling sucks doesn't it? Sorry that happened to you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Dr. Finklestein and UnluckyBastard
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
Bosses always seem to think they are "Better" than you. I know there a good bosses out there who treat their workers with respect but they seems few and far between. I hope you find a job with a decent boss or supervisor, sucks ass to be treated like shit.

Reactions: heavyeyes, kunikuzushi, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Bosses always seem to think they are "Better" than you. I know there a good bosses out there who treat their workers with respect but they seems few and far between. I hope you find a job with a decent boss or supervisor, sucks ass to be treated like shit.
I don't want to work anymore. Every job I've had I've been screwed over in different ways.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, kunikuzushi and Praestat_Mori
Dr. Finklestein

Dr. Finklestein

Jul 31, 2024
you should take a driving or delivery job. By yourself.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori, UnluckyBastard and 1 other person
pomcustard

pomcustard

Coping with sweets
Jul 29, 2024
I'm glad you were able to tell them off at least. I hope you find a job where they treat you better.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd hate that, it's cruel how people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.