P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Waking up again is so agonizing and although the day hasn't even started yet it sucks already. Why is that so fucking hard to just die naturally while sleeping? I can only hope this day doesn't turn out to be a shitty yesterday. I'm sick of suffering I just want a peaceful life like I had it in the past. If I only knew what I did wrong to be punished like that besides making the one or other wrong decision in the past. Really sucks.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lostmeaning, Aloneisbestforme, Somethingiswaddling and 20 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Same bro, I hate waking up every morning knowing that it might never get better

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, AnonGermany, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
I feel this waking up everyday, Wish I could just sink into my bed and disappear

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, AnonGermany, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see waking up as being such a dreadful, terrible thing, I certainly despise how there isn't the option to just choose to sleep eternally, I've only ever desired the eternity of nothingness. But it really is so awful how people have to suffer in this existence, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Lost Magic and Praestat_Mori
M

marshmallowfluff

Jan 23, 2023
I hear you. The days are painful and long, just waiting for it to end so you can go back to sleep again.

I hope there is something small that makes you smile today

• Hugs
S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
I think one of my biggest wishes this lifetime, would be to go to sleep and never wake up. A wish that I wish every night.

• Hugs
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
Yeah you right waking up again is just so dreadful, just the thought of knowing you have to go through the stuff again to keep yourself busy. otherwise you will just keep thinking about how miserable and pointless this existence really is. and every night if you go back to sleep you just wish it is the last time. but sadly it is not how it work.
anyways i hope you will have a wonderful day or night hope it goes smoothly šŸ¤—

• Hugs
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yeah, I know the feeling only too well. The only things that get me through each day are meds and knowing that the day will eventually end. I did start exercising again recently (bought a power plate machine) and it has helped, at least, to lower some cortisol. I also bought some magic truffles. Hopefully, I have a nice trip but who knows? Been gaming a lot more recently and that is a good distraction. I guess that's what life is in the end ... one big distraction.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori and conejo triste
conejo triste

conejo triste

Researching
Aug 12, 2023
Couldn't agree more. Maybe if there was something new to look forward to it would be better. Unfortunately we as a society have normalized living in an endless cycle, repeating the same thing everyday; even if it's agonizing. At the end of the day we temporarily "rest" just to start the whole process over. And on top of that, many tasks (such as school and work) requires you to give up that rest time. Truly an endless torment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori and Lost Magic
drennedrat

drennedrat

Jun 12, 2023
I wish I could sleep forever. Especially on days where I work. The culture at my work is so toxic and I feel like i can't go on any longer each time I wake up. The passage of time is so unrelenting I want everything to just stop :'(

• Hugs
P

permanent_solution

Aug 5, 2023
yeah, would be pretty fucking cool if the stupid body just took the hint and dropped dead, all by itself. because.. i literally do not need what it is offering, its useless to me. every second that passes like forks scraping on a plate, forced to exist, i hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: drennedrat, Sannti and Praestat_Mori