• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
I'm anxious because kind of soon I'm finally going to be able to ctb.
On September I tried (and obviously failed) and my bf made me promised to try to live until April at least. This past couple of months I've been pretending to get better and less suicidal and everyone is happy and impressed with my progress, but the date is finally coming to me and I can't wait.
Im sick of living this life and honestly I don't even want a different one, I just want to no exist, to sleep forever without dreams. All I can think of is that in 2 months I'll be finally dead and I'm so anxious, I just hope to go to bed today and to wake up on April.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Praestat_Mori, whats_the_point and 4 others
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I'm very sorry life has brought you to this point OP. CTBing can be one of the hardest and scariest things to ever do in existence but I'm certain you'll one day get a taste of
the eternal sweet peace or whatever else you may desire. Wishing nothing but the best for you either way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: reallysleepy, Praestat_Mori and Venessolotic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also only wish for the peace of eternal nothingness, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: reallysleepy