Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.
Nov 19, 2020
I live in a shitty ass third world country and ordered SN locally who I happened to find in desperation. Everyone rips each other off here any way they can, I have a serious feeling that my SN won't be real or will be repackaged or something. I'm really hoping it's real. I'm going to do the blood test once is arrives any other suggestions to know it's real in advance? Thanks. P.s I literally have no info about purity, brand etc.

Last Caress

Last Caress

You need to relax..
Dec 25, 2019
Hello my friend. I got my sn lately and I will use it tomorrow, today being my last day on this Earth.
I'd like to say, even we have shitty situations and we can't be happy, I am happy right now because I feel free and I will be free soon enough, and even if people on Earth are mostly bullshit, I think the planet itself has literally no fault, Earth is the most beautiful place you can live on, humanity and society and world's leaders are abusing us.

I don't think it's ok to give advice on how to take your life, but i'd like you to not fuck up the thing and God forbid to be found or fail with unbearable situations. Make sure you use 25 g in 50 mL water, nothing more, nothing less, make more drinks and if u vomit, drink the second one OR call emergency as soon as possible, it's up to you to decide. I love you man, take care and maybe we can meet on the other side :)

• Love
Reactions: ProntoFim and it's_all_a_game
C

ChloeH2021

May 12, 2021
I've ordered from Amazon US

Last edited:
Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Nov 19, 2020
Hello my friend. I got my sn lately and I will use it tomorrow, today being my last day on this Earth.
I'd like to say, even we have shitty situations and we can't be happy, I am happy right now because I feel free and I will be free soon enough, and even if people on Earth are mostly bullshit, I think the planet itself has literally no fault, Earth is the most beautiful place you can live on, humanity and society and world's leaders are abusing us.

I don't think it's ok to give advice on how to take your life, but i'd like you to not fuck up the thing and God forbid to be found or fail with unbearable situations. Make sure you use 25 g in 50 mL water, nothing more, nothing less, make more drinks and if u vomit, drink the second one OR call emergency as soon as possible, it's up to you to decide. I love you man, take care and maybe we can meet on the other side :)
God speed my friend , I hope you have a peaceful journey . Your words moved me truly and makes me happy to know that you are happy in this moment.

Last Caress

Last Caress

You need to relax..
Dec 25, 2019
God speed my friend , I hope you have a peaceful journey . Your words moved me truly and makes me happy to know that you are happy in this moment.
I am more than happy :) All I can think is my hubby, my prince, my soulmate. I will leave my physical body and move into his heart and love him from there

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHarlequin
Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Nov 19, 2020
I'm no expert and seriously have no idea on the matter, should be above 98 purity that's about as much I know, search the forums you'll find tones of info. As far as my predicament .. I don't know anything about my product I just hope it's not fake which is suspect it to be. Where I live I can't get any unless I'm a business entity and that too in major quantity.

Last edited:
Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Nov 19, 2020
I am more than happy :) All I can think is my hubby, my prince, my soulmate. I will leave my physical body and move into his heart and love him from there
That is such a sweet thought and in my last moments when they come I'll be thinking about her and the same. Life can be cruel but this feeling also makes it worthwhile in the most messed up way possible.

C

ChloeH2021

May 12, 2021
Well you can open the link! There is no brand name
Only the manufacturer name is on there

Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Nov 19, 2020
Last edited:
C

ChloeH2021

May 12, 2021
Oh right yes. How do I edit it to remove link?

Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Nov 19, 2020
Click on the three dots next to report and edit.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I'm sorry you are living in Pakistan and your country is sabotaged by the AngloZioNazis

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I suggest to do the aquarium stripe test, but it has to have a good sensitivity to SN (i.e. not only saying "OK" or "too much"). You'll find such test i.e. on Amazon + you will need 2 bottles of distilled water. There is a detailed description of how to do this test in PPeH.

Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Nov 19, 2020
I'm sorry you are living in Pakistan and your country is sabotaged by the AngloZioNazis
Couldn't have said it better myself haha
I suggest to do the aquarium stripe test, but it has to have a good sensitivity to SN (i.e. not only saying "OK" or "too much"). You'll find such test i.e. on Amazon + you will need 2 bottles of distilled water. There is a detailed description of how to do this test in PPeH.
Thanks, I'll probably be able to find those in the local market

Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Nov 19, 2020
Update about my local SN, it has no purity label on it maybe because it was repackage from a higher volume , but it's pure white crystal type . I took some out and did the blood test ... It quickly turned blackish brown.. even tasted a few crystals.. damn bitter. But I guess it's legit. Going to get the other stuff tomorrow and hopefully be gone by Saturday. Cheers guys.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018