• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
I don't want my siblings to derail their lives or fall behind because of me. I'm thinking that my sister's graduation can be one last good memory for my family then I'll hang myself. They'll have the summer to deal with the consequences and will hopefully be okay by September. I know I sound super selfish but I can't keep staying alive I don't belong in this world.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: carac, Praestat_Mori, whats_the_point and 6 others
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
You have a right to leave. Wishing you the best bro.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sserafim and Spectre
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I don't want my siblings to derail their lives or fall behind because of me.
i dont think youre selfish. putting others before yourself is the exact opposite

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
You aren't selfish at all, I wish you the best.

sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
Not selfish like other's said

whats_the_point

whats_the_point

Feb 18, 2024
That's actually very thoughtful of you. I am facing something similar, I just cannot get myself to end things with my parents still being alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spectre, rozeske and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You are not selfish. You still think about your family/siblings and how the impact of you leaving could affect them. In any case it's your personal decision.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Spectre and rozeske
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
The fact that you even take it under consideration makes it not selfish at all!
People die, it's normal, and usually no one gets to choose when it happens. As human beings, we need to deal with it and be somehow prepared to handle death of our loved ones.

I have basically the opposite situation but on the same basis - the timing is perfect, but I'm not ready to ctb yet. And I know that my sister may get pregnant soon and I really hope she doesn't until I'm gone. I wouldn't want to ruin it for her. But we just have to accept it. It is what it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spectre and rozeske
Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
The fact that you even take it under consideration makes it not selfish at all!
People die, it's normal, and usually no one gets to choose when it happens. As human beings, we need to deal with it and be somehow prepared to handle death of our loved ones.

I have basically the opposite situation but on the same basis - the timing is perfect, but I'm not ready to ctb yet. And I know that my sister may get pregnant soon and I really hope she doesn't until I'm gone. I wouldn't want to ruin it for her. But we just have to accept it. It is what it is.
what makes you sure you're not ready?

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
what makes you sure you're not ready?
I haven't been suicidal long enough to be able to try other ways out of where I am. Can't see the point now but I guess I can give it a try. (It = psychotherapy, meds, hospitals, maybe some traveling, falling in love or anything). After all, with all these options I know I'll be supported by my friends, family and the system. Or at least have what it appears to be support. Sooo there's little harm and it may be worth a try. Even if it makes perfect sense for me to die, I'm all alone and overwhelmed by it at the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spectre