doomedtolive

doomedtolive

I love so many things, but not myself
Dec 9, 2023
It feels kinda silly, but is anyone else waiting to ctb AFTER christmas? it feels really childish, but I wanna see what I got, and I want to have a little bit of fun with my family for the last time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Salmon can't swim, dizzdesi, worthIess and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I am. But the more I think about it, the less I think that it really matters. We are going to be missed and intensely thought of at every holiday regardless of what time of the year no matter what. Holidays will never be the same again for our survivors.

Reactions: annointed_towers
doomedtolive

doomedtolive

I love so many things, but not myself
Dec 9, 2023
I am. But the more I think about it, the less I think that it really matters. We are going to be missed and intensely thought of at every holiday regardless of what time of the year no matter what. Holidays will never be the same again for our survivors.
by survivors r you talking about family?
I guess, I never got much attention but I'm sure my family will be sad I'm gone nonetheless. I just want to stop hurting

Reactions: Sleeper System
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
by survivors r you talking about family?
I guess, I never got much attention but I'm sure my family will be sad I'm gone nonetheless. I just want to stop hurting
Yes, family. I feel like I am being ignored by my family as well, despite all of my sacrifices. They may not be giving us attention now, but it a high possibility of remorse and the feeling that they took is for granted when we alive. But even if this is not the case, we will be too dead to care anyways.

Reactions: doomedtolive and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
The amount of people who wait until after a holiday or birthday is significant so it's not out of the ordinary. It's okay to want to be involved in something one last time before ctb.

Reactions: XdragonsoulX, doomedtolive and MatrixPrisoner
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Not necessarily because of the holidays themself but because I gave my word to a few people and I want to honor that since I respect them. I don't know if I can keep holding out though.

Reactions: XdragonsoulX and doomedtolive
jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
christmas is the only time i meet with my family so i want them to see me possibly one more time.

Reactions: doomedtolive
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
i was gonna ctb after Christmas too but moved it to after my birthday instead so i think its normal to wanna hit a milestone like Christmas before u go

Reactions: doomedtolive
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The amount of people who wait until after a holiday or birthday is significant so it's not out of the ordinary. It's okay to want to be involved in something one last time before ctb.
Ah, I never really thought about it that way. I always figured people didn't want to do it during a holiday because they didn't want loved ones to always associate the holiday with their death,