ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
i was supposed to be dead by now. i was ready. everything was set. not knowing when i will be able to devours me. anxiety clings into my body and I can't help but worry that they will find out about my plans.

waiting is hell. when will you leave me alone? when will I be free? will i still be ready?

i try not to think much about it, but cbt is all I look forward to. i try not to build my expectations, not to seem eager. but fuck. even now, you restrain me. even now, you control me, in my lasts breaths. i can't even claim this moment as mine, i depend on your compliance, on your will to get away and kindly offer me space.

i wish I had the strength to runaway. and then I'd spent my lasts days in a hotel, alone, in peace. i might not be there yet, but it's a matter of time, i guess. you won't restrain me any longer. soon, I'll have no more fears, including you. and then I will be free, from your love, from your hate, your abuse and you. in my time of dying there will be only me. only death will grant me that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheEndisNear121200, LostSoul101, Silvermorning and 6 others