• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
now that I'm ready to cbt, waiting for the right time is hell. constant urges to throw the plan away and just go for it without a second thought are clouding my mind.

all that's left is buying the antacids and booking the hotel room, I just have to wait for my parents to travel, which will happen within three or four weeks. they used to travel all weekend, but as soon as my SN arrived our house reforms began and now I'm stuck with them without having the privacy to cbt.

don't know how to keep calm while I wait, I won't write a letter so there is nothing to do really.

how to cope?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LostSoul101, Meditation guide, Silvermorning and 1 other person
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
One day/hour at a time ....

Reactions: Meditation guide and ecmnesia
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Maybe get really drunk and have some sleeping pills so that time goes by faster until "the day" ?

• Love
Reactions: LostSoul101, Silvermorning and ecmnesia
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
All you can do is pass the time as best you can, you have your CTB ready to go all that has happened is a minor road block and traffic is congested, as soon as the lights turn green the bus can move and come pick you up...

• Love
Reactions: LostSoul101 and ecmnesia
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
waiting for the right time is hell. constant urges to throw the plan away and just go for it without a second thought are clouding my mind.
I understand exactly how you feel. It's just trying to patiently put in the waiting time. It's quite horrible. I also understand the temptation to just impulsively do it but as you know, that may lead to failure. You have my sympathy.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Creative writing with first line prompts?

I'm sorry to see you go :(