CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
One reason avoid talk is brain damage, bad interacting cause more damage. Family abuse always feel hurt not want come here see same, not even use reedit people always fun attack down vote. Many times people attack cause more damage now brain vegetable not want more

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, lost1, Finding Sirius and 8 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
My brain's damaged too it makes life almost unbearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Suicidebydeath and CTB Dream
Everlong

Everlong

One last chance to turn it around
Sep 7, 2022
One reason avoid talk is brain damage, bad interacting cause more damage. Family abuse always feel hurt not want come here see same, not even use reedit people always fun attack down vote. Many times people attack cause more damage now brain vegetable not want more
You're safe, loved and validated here CTB Dream. Fuck the haters.
✌🏻❤️

• Love
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
you deserve to be heard and understood, i'm sorry that so many people have given you a hard time. if someone is being really awful to you, don't hesitate to alert a mod.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, lost1, Finding Sirius and 4 others
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Me too. B vitamins helped after a car hit my head. But doctors didn't help... Sad.
I really like you ❤️

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is awful how other people can make things worse when we are already suffering enough. The cruelty of people is certainly a reason why I want to leave this world. Life does just seem to be endless problems and pain which is why the thought of non existence brings me so much comfort. I'm sorry that you are going through this.

• Love
Reactions: meetapple, Dead Meat, lost1 and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm really sorry that people do this too. You deserve to be heard too, your voice is equal to others. Some people attack difference and are bullies at heart, I embrace differences. I hope things get better for you and that you're safe here.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Dead Meat and lost1
lost1

lost1

Sep 14, 2022
I'm sorry for how cruel people can be, I can relate im disabled have some communication problems a personality disorder, I've become socially awkward because im conscious of how I look in a wheelchair no social media becuse I don't feel good enough or have anything to offer that people want to know. Keep posting your amoung friends here who don't judge but listen. ❤️

Much love

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Dead Meat
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
I'm sorry for how cruel people can be, I can relate im disabled have some communication problems a personality disorder, I've become socially awkward because im conscious of how I look in a wheelchair no social media becuse I don't feel good enough or have anything to offer that people want to know. Keep posting your amoung friends here who don't judge but listen. ❤️

Much love

Hello there, you're important and valid too. Don't let the assholes get to you.
I know its easier said tho.

Luv to you 🌷

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Dead Meat and lost1