M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I think those are the initials. it means basically to stop eating and drinking until you die. ive read both that its horrible and that its not that bad.

any ideas about this? im already halfway there indeed

• Hugs
Reactions: Chupacabra 44 and FriendofDeath
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm half way there too. Lost 100lb since January, my gallbladder makes me puke all the food I eat. All I have to do is stop drinking water and I'll get there. I'm not scared of the pain, I've been in pain the whole of 2020.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Superdeterminist and FriendofDeath
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I'm half way there too. Lost 100lb since January, my gallbladder makes me puke all the food I eat. All I have to do is stop drinking water and I'll get there. I'm not scared of the pain, I've been in pain the whole of 2020.
same here..its one of my many reasons for ctb..eating is a torture for me.im already very emaciated indeed. Ive read people who use this method take painkillers...but how are you supposed to take them without using water? even a small sip slows the process

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and LonelyNick
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
It's something I've considered. I thought you would get to a point in the process where you really weren't in pain due to your bodily functions shutting down. They let people in hospital die this way - are they medicated? I don't know. How have you two succeeded to get as far as you have?
same here..its one of my many reasons for ctb..eating is a torture for me.im already very emaciated indeed. Ive read people who use this method take painkillers...but how are you supposed to take them without using water? even a small sip slows the process
I would also think there would come a time where ingesting anything would make you sick.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think it would be too hard to see through to the end since food and water are all around us. Half way is a long way from the end of the road. The second half is the harder part.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

I can take pills without water! its not easy, sometimes they get stuck though then i need a drink!!!

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I think it would be too hard to see through to the end since food and water are all around us. Half way is a long way from the end of the road. The second half is the harder part.
well i think myself as a zombie. im never hungry, thirsty nor sleepy. i drink and eat cause im forced too, and causes me horrible pain. maybe VSED was meant for me. problem is..too slow. my mother wont agree as she agrees with me taking SN

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, LonelyNick, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I've never, and would never abstain from drinking (too afraid), but I've often tried starving myself, and my experience is that it's very unpleasant. It's painful, a kind of pain different from pain caused by injury; it's more dull and low-level, but nonetheless very irritating and impossible to ignore. I have only ever starved for several days, I imagine that the pain worsens but I don't know. Mentally, I find it extremely torturous. The brain is pulling all sorts of tricks during a time of food scarcity, in order to motivate the seeking out and consumption of food. Despite all of this, I'm still illogically drawn to it as a method.

Reactions: FriendofDeath and Ghost2211
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I can take pills without water! its not easy, sometimes they get stuck though then i need a drink!!!
yes buy that little drink ruins the VSED process.im at the hospotal right now...in a room. i wonder what would happen if i told them i refuse to eat anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
yes buy that little drink ruins the VSED process.im at the hospotal right now...in a room. i wonder what would happen if i told them i refuse to eat anymore

Not sure mate, maybe they would put you on a drip? I don't know if they can force feed you. but certainly a drip could provide nutrients you need. If they were trying to stop you not eating?? I don't actually know how it works, sorry

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Yes.

Read tons on water fasting and I've done several water fast up to 5 days each time. Done even way more water fast of less than 5 days each.

On average between 2 to 4 days into water fasting, the body goes into ketosis.

Typically after 3 days ones appetite is diminished. From this point forward the body is fueling itself through fat cells from inside the body.

There's a clinic called true north and they are in northern California. This is the most reputable clinic for water fasting as they have physicians on staff and they fast people up to a maximum of 45 days each.

There's actually a case on record of an individual who was going to starve himself to death due to depression. Not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but I believe he was a physician. During his water fast in an effort to kill himself he started to become so euphoric and feel so good he decided to live. This person went on to become a lifelong advocate of water fasting and he tried to help others with this intervention.

Anybody interested in water fasting and autophagy can Google Valter Longo, he is the director of longevity at the University of southern California.

Reactions: Hopeindeath!
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
the body goes into ketosis.

achieved also from one starving themselves, can be a good way of loosing weight. you need to know what your doing though. lots of body builders use this method

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
interesting info...thank you all...i actually just told my parents i wont be eatin anymore.they freaked out but i feel relieved

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
interesting info...thank you all...i actually just told my parents i wont be eatin anymore.they freaked out but i feel relieved
Wow! Let us know how the hospital handles your case, if you can. Sending light and love your way!

• Hugs
Reactions: MariV