LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Aside from ctb by train (which is NOT my preferred method, I live close to a train track and cannot acquire SN, too physically disabled for hanging, gas tanks, lacking money etc.), the only other option I can think of that's readily available to me is VSED.

I originally wanted to jump from from a height, but this plan was stopped by emergency services. However, even if they hadn't intervened, I was struggling massively to even undertake the journey and this method was me clinging on a dream rather than something I can actually realistically do. I can't move too much or travel particularly far because of my disability and chronic illnesses.

My concerns with VSED are firstly, I have no medical team to reduce pain and discomfort when utilising this method. And the variable amount of time it takes to actually die. I can't imagine this method undertaken at home is often successful. Is there anything I can do to make it more bearable?

I don't know what else to do. I'm housebound and frequently bedridden. Options are extremely limited. I can't believe it's gotten to the point where my choices are to either starve and dehydrate myself to death or decapitation by train. But if I continue to delay my death, it's only going to get harder and harder as my health continues to drastically deteriorate. I genuinely fear that if I don't do something soon, I won't have the physical capacity to kill myself at all in future.

I am unsure what I want to achieve out of this post. Simply venting my despair. I feel so stuck. My SN was confiscated last year and have been unable to successfully receive a new supply since, and wish I had just gone through with it while I still had it in my grasp.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, leavingthesoultrap and SVEN
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Aside from ctb by train (which is NOT my preferred method, I live close to a train track and cannot acquire SN, too physically disabled for hanging, gas tanks, lacking money etc.), the only other option I can think of that's readily available to me is VSED.

I originally wanted to jump from from a height, but this plan was stopped by emergency services. However, even if they hadn't intervened, I was struggling massively to even undertake the journey and this method was me clinging on a dream rather than something I can actually realistically do. I can't move too much or travel particularly far because of my disability and chronic illnesses.

My concerns with VSED are firstly, I have no medical team to reduce pain and discomfort when utilising this method. And the variable amount of time it takes to actually die. I can't imagine this method undertaken at home is often successful. Is there anything I can do to make it more bearable?

I don't know what else to do. I'm housebound and frequently bedridden. Options are extremely limited. I can't believe it's gotten to the point where my choices are to either starve and dehydrate myself to death or decapitation by train. But if I continue to delay my death, it's only going to get harder and harder as my health continues to drastically deteriorate. I genuinely fear that if I don't do something soon, I won't have the physical capacity to kill myself at all in future.

I am unsure what I want to achieve out of this post. Simply venting my despair. I feel so stuck. My SN was confiscated last year and have been unable to successfully receive a new supply since, and wish I had just gone through with it while I still had it in my grasp.
Who confiscated your SN?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Slow painful way to go. Depending on age Your parents can get you into hospital and force fed

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
How? What country are you in?
It was during the Kenneth Law crackdown. Authorities had a list of buyers and where I live, police are permitted to enter and search a property if they believe someone is at risk of suicide. Due to my history of attempts and track record, they weren't going to accept any other answer.

Slow painful way to go. Depending on age Your parents can get you into hospital and force fed

Thank you for the honest information. I had a feeling it'd be a horrible way to go. I can go without food for long periods of time but never dry fasted and doing it to the point of death is another thing. Family aren't an issue and I'm an adult. More concerned that care assistants might notice and intervene during a visit. Mostly on my own but do have care workers come in occasionally due to my physical needs (nowhere near often enough but perhaps that will work in my favour in this case)

Reactions: dggtscccvfd