Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
ok so this thread gave me an idea. what if someone made a VR game. one with sensors and stuff so that if someone burns their hand they feel it. stuff like that. and there was a series of games. depression, ocd, (c)ptsd, schizophrenia, paranoia, anxiety, basically you name it and theres a game. the player has to get through, im thinking different difficulties. like easy can be one day, medium can be a week and hard can be a month. so they have to get through the selected amount of time living with this disorder. but its lifelike. theres voice in the game telling you youre a failure, telling you to cut yourself. (that little voice in your head that doesnt go away sometimes). theres things popping up out of no where, but if you ask around no one else sees them. you start to shake profusely going to get groceries. you have to put things in exact order or else you fail (sorry if this is wrong for ocd i dont think i have so i can only really go on what i see and have heard). you constantly look behind you, is anyone following? better make sure.

id love to play a game like that. but when i came up with this idea i was thinking more like....."can you survive my life? no? then dont judge me if i die" although i wonder if it would cause people to have problems.....i mean if its too realistic. but if its not then it would be too easy and there wouldnt be a point. i think there are games out that are like this but i dont know of any thats VR capable and to actually be there is a whole lot different then clicking buttons

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and miguel6565