• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

webawl

webawl

Nov 13, 2022
If one vomits after taking SN, what should they do? I have a pretty sensitive gag reflex and I imagine I would vomit after taking any SN and I am not sure that I would be able to force myself to down a second glass of SN, let alone keep it down. My question is, can the SN method still be effective after vomiting? If not, are the non-fatal effects of SN serious enough that I would need to visit a hospital? I understand antiemetics are ideal, but I'm not sure I would be able to obtain any.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathBecomesMe_2021
D

DeathBecomesMe_2021

Oct 16, 2021
There are many variables when it comes to SN poisoning, but there are people who can and do die from SN even after vomiting copiously. It depends on how pure the SN is, whether you took the correct dose, how much of it is absorbed in the intestine before vomiting, your current state of health etc.

Some don't even get round to taking the second dose of SN after vomiting. SN can be deadly and is not to be messed with, so people who take it should be sure that they want to ctb.

I can't really answer the last part of your question but I've seen some here who didn't need medical treatment after drinking SN, and others who did need it. Again, many variables at play here.

Reactions: webawl and Forever Sleep