• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JellyPenguin

May 17, 2019
I have 250mg oxy left and 350ml of vodka. Would mixing these two kill me? I've only ever tried a higher dose of oxy (500mg) and that didn't work.

I guess my body is somewhat used to oxy as I take 5mg a few times a week for pain. In regards to alcohol, I rarely drink it so my body isn't used to it.

Would this work? What would happen? Would I lose consciousness first? I only ever dropped my oxygen with oxy overdose and became drowsy but not unconscious.

Cheers

SBC

SBC

Apr 23, 2022
I guess that won't work because they already have a tolerance.

C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022
That is no where near enough to.kill.you. the worst thing you would get is alcohol poisoning.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
250 mg of oxycodone is not enough. You need at least 1.1 grams in combination with a long-acting benzodiazepine.
If someone is tolerant to opioids, the dose of 1.1 grams of oxycodone may be too low.

Source (dutch article)

• Informative
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, downndone2, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
No. It'd just be a waste of Oxy and well, who cares about the booze. Don't waste your Oxy, take it to relax.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
J

JellyPenguin

May 17, 2019
What if I add around 560mg of tricyclic antidepressants?

yabuki77

yabuki77

And then, all that remains is pure white ash.
Apr 29, 2022
What if I add around 560mg of tricyclic antidepressants?
I doubt that would change anything since antidepressants aren't a downer and it would take a lot for you to OD. Overdosing on drugs is very difficult. If I were you, I would recommend getting a more powerful opiate and throwing a benzo into the mix or maybe shooting up the oxys would work.

golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
If you are interested in drug overdose, can you look at PPH's lethal drugs section? There are drugs mentioned such as amitriptyline, chloroquine, propoxyphene and more. There is "drugs and vomiting" section. It is very useful.