ElectronicPoet

ElectronicPoet

Aug 22, 2023
I've been playing Project Sekai for going on two years now and have taken up an interest in Vocaloid. However, I really only know songs through the game and I know I'm missing out on so much, but I have a hard time finding things organically or forcing myself to seek things out. Does anyone have any song recommendations? <3

• Love
Reactions: foxslaugh, 1sadtran and fleshgarden
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
the vocaloid songs I enjoy are probably not anything near to what is on project Sekai, ever since I got into vocaloid 8 years ago I've been most interested in horrorloid or experimental songs, usually emotional ones- I have a playlist of songs I showed my girlfriend, maybe there's something interesting there generally I loooveee babuchan, who is experimental, usually includes pianos in his works and noise I can't really describe it but I love it so much, I love moon prescription, name to live, snowdrop etc I can't remember LOL.. oooh and another one I love is called daijoubu-p, but mostly because he makes really strange and interesting music. I love these songs.. and I thought this one would be appreciated, I love soo ^_^ sorry if rambled or didnt show anything worth listening to, but I hope its interesting nonetheless..

• Love
Reactions: foxslaugh and ElectronicPoet
ElectronicPoet

ElectronicPoet

Aug 22, 2023
This is super cool, I would love to listen to more about vocaloid classics and things that will get me away from just the mainstream pjsk releases! I'll be sure to check these out, thank you! <3

falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
muship, kikuo, and maretu are my favourite depressing vocaloid authors.

if anybody knows any type of creepy vocalid id love to hear it.

Reactions: foxslaugh and ElectronicPoet

1sadtran

Nov 20, 2023

really like tokugawa cup noodle kinshirei
i can only do up to hard mode though

Reactions: falling_snow
ElectronicPoet

ElectronicPoet

Aug 22, 2023

really like tokugawa cup noodle kinshirei
i can only do up to hard mode though

I love this song sm! I managed an expert full combo but master is a ways away from me đź’”

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Anything by wowaka, supercell (specifically their songs featuring Hatsune Miku), and Kikuo are highly recommended. I also like Hanasoumen-P and Lamaze-P.

• Love
Reactions: ElectronicPoet and falling_snow
foxslaugh

foxslaugh

Jun 23, 2023
I've been playing Project Sekai for going on two years now and have taken up an interest in Vocaloid. However, I really only know songs through the game and I know I'm missing out on so much, but I have a hard time finding things organically or forcing myself to seek things out. Does anyone have any song recommendations? <3
Hii i really love n-buna, wowaka,ghost and pals,circus-p,crusher-p,DECO*27,MARETU,Nilfruits. I recommend listening to yuu-miyashita (a utaite). Oktavia,rachie and will stetson also cover alot of nice songs.
Hii i really love n-buna, wowaka,ghost and pals,circus-p,crusher-p,DECO*27,MARETU,Nilfruits. I recommend listening to yuu-miyashita (a utaite). Oktavia,rachie and will stetson also cover alot of nice songs.
I forgot to mention neru. He's a wonderful producer (i hate that this forum doesn't let me edit my comments)

Reactions: ElectronicPoet
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
Heya there, I am currently listening to vocaloid, perfect timing!

-Inabakumori (their most famous one is Lost Umbrella, look it up)
-Chinozo (love Flower's timbre)
-Nayutalien
-DECO*27
-MIMI
-PEPOYO
-Lonepi
-NAKISO
-DATEKEN
-haruno (MY ALL TIME FAVORITE JUST SO YOU KNOW)
Koronba (ANOTHER FAVORITE, AMAZING ARTIST GONE TOO SOON)

the list goes on...

Reactions: foxslaugh and falling_snow
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Kikuo and Deco have been mentioned already and i just want to say them again lol

i also want to add Mitchie M! primarily just does miku stuff but i really like their music. my favorite MM song is News 39, start there =]

• Love
Reactions: ElectronicPoet and falling_snow
ElectronicPoet

ElectronicPoet

Aug 22, 2023

I forgot to mention neru. He's a wonderful producer (i hate that this forum doesn't let me edit my comments)
Real, and thank you so much for all the wonderful suggestions!! I'll absolutely be checking them out!
Kikuo and Deco have been mentioned already and i just want to say them again lol

i also want to add Mitchie M! primarily just does miku stuff but i really like their music. my favorite MM song is News 39, start there =]
Mitchie M has such good tuning omggggg! Ohedo Julia Night Kaito is so special to me, he needs to tune Kaito more often. (Viva Happy was one of my first vocaloid songs, Mitchie is awesome) :D

Last edited:
Reactions: foxslaugh