AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
Post awesome pictures and quotes describing a dank afterlife.

1 What is your dream?

2 Is it a vision of a garden? Eternal summer and the sweet smell of flowers, the sound of birds and rippling water. And in the garden, undisturbed, untroubled by the frantic agonies of busy people, the perfect union between man and woman. The garden belongs to them and they belong to one another, and for them, fulfillment and divine perfection.

3 And in your dream do you feel the joy of their undying love? Do you sense the ecstasy of endless, boundless harmony? No guilt, no shame no lurking fear of disenchantment. Only the soft and gentle joys of quiet self-indulgence.

4 And are you one of this idyllic pair?

5 And do you move together amongst the trees, your golden bodies naked in the sun, swim in the shallow pools of cool, clear water, watch animals, unfearful of you, playing, lie resting in the long grass, and sometimes in the shade make gentle love, caress each other, smile, and then embrace and find sweet rapture in a mutual passion carried to its blissful culmination.

6 And is strife unknown between you; resentment, irritation, boredom, disillusionment, all meaningless concepts left far behind in a bustling world of worthless worries? For you, no fear, no troubles, no regrets, no mystery nor lurking pangs of nagging conscience, no quarrels, no secrets from each other. But a perfect understanding, a harmony that scarcely needs the words to give it substance. All inclination, all desire, shared. No ugliness, no degradation, no horror, no indignity. For all is beauty. And you, both beautiful, and each to the other the very soul of superhuman loveliness. You gaze at one another, never tiring of the sight, the sound, the feel of one another, willing to stay for all eternity absorbed in one another.

7 And in your dream the days go by uncounted, unregretted. For you time stands still in your garden of delight. There is light and the warming sun, and you lie beneath it relaxed and free of care. And then the cool evening, soft shadows and an all- pervading golden sunset. And the close darkness of night. And always you are together and always your love binds you; binds your hearts, your minds, your souls, your bodies into an indivisible unity. You are two and yet one, parts and yet joined together as a whole, the fusion of your beings is complete.

8 You have sought for your God and found Him, not in the vast abstract universe, nor in the pain and suffering of expiation; nor in silent isolated contemplation of the called good, nor in communion with old philosophers and mystics. No, you have found Him where He is, in the joining together of two beings, male and female, man and woman. You have cast aside the barriers of fear and guilt and shame, eliminated all hostility, resentment, jealousy and petty rivalry, merged one with the other in every aspect of your existence, and become one soul. exhilarated in its transcendence of all human wrong, one mind, swift and carefree in its perfect harmony, and one body, ecstatic in its exploration of strange and wonderful delights.

— An excerpt from the text "The Gods on Sex" released by the Process Church of the Final Judgement.

Reactions: stygal, GenesAndEnvironment and lv-gras
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
"The sound of weird lyric melody was what aroused me. Chords, vibrations, and harmonic ecstasies echoed passionately on every hand; while on my ravished sight burst the stupendous spectacle of ultimate beauty. Walls, columns, and architraves of living fire blazed effulgently around the spot where I seemed to float in air; extending upward to an infinitely high vaulted dome of indescribable splendour. Blending with this display of palatial magnificence, or rather, supplanting it at times in kaleidoscopic rotation, were glimpses of wide plains and graceful valleys, high mountains and inviting grottoes; covered with every lovely attribute of scenery which my delighted eye could conceive of, yet formed wholly of some glowing, ethereal, plastic entity, which in consistency partook as much of spirit as of matter. As I gazed, I perceived that my own brain held the key to these enchanting metamorphoses; for each vista which appeared to me, was the one my changing mind most wished to behold. Amidst this elysian realm I dwelt not as a stranger, for each sight and sound was familiar to me; just as it had been for uncounted aeons of eternity before, and would be for like eternities to come.

Then the resplendent aura of my brother of light drew near and held colloquy with me, soul to soul, with silent and perfect interchange of thought. The hour was one of approaching triumph, for was not my fellow-being escaping at last from a degrading periodic bondage; escaping forever, and preparing to follow the accursed oppressor even unto the uttermost fields of ether, that upon it might be wrought a flaming cosmic vengeance which would shake the spheres? We floated thus for a little time, when I perceived a slight blurring and fading of the objects around us, as though some force were recalling me to earth—where I least wished to go. The form near me seemed to feel a change also, for it gradually brought its discourse toward a conclusion, and itself prepared to quit the scene; fading from my sight at a rate somewhat less rapid than that of the other objects. A few more thoughts were exchanged, and I knew that the luminous one and I were being recalled to bondage, though for my brother of light it would be the last time. The sorry planet-shell being well-nigh spent, in less than an hour my fellow would be free to pursue the oppressor along the Milky Way and past the hither stars to the very confines of infinity." — HP Lovecraft, Beyond the Wall of Sleep

Reactions: stygal and BlackDragonof1989
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
If i could get to the state when visualizing becomes your reality id be good.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, lv-gras and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

I like these pictures for some reason. I would love to live in an afterlife world that has these colors and spiritual atmosphere
6940046472_a7ba588c6d.jpg

2375981-bigthumbnail.jpg

Reactions: stygal, FadedMemory, BlackDragonof1989 and 5 others
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
Reactions: DocNo, restingspot, FadedMemory and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

Also this
wallpaper.wiki-Picture-of-Bliss-PIC-WPB0014463-1024x640.jpeg

Reactions: stygal, FadedMemory, Oblivion and 3 others
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
@NoLifeNoPain

Reactions: Mentalmick, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Tiburcio and 2 others
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
589601.jpg

Reactions: stygal, restingspot, FadedMemory and 1 other person
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
qSznWeU.jpg

Without humans

• Love
Reactions: stygal, FadedMemory, St.Jimmy and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

Sketch 1535893424815

:wee:

I'm mentally disturbed.

• Yay!
Reactions: Fehler, FadedMemory, Soon4me and 2 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
My paradise is nothingness. I'm actually serious. I couldn't imagine a better state of being than nonexistence.

• Aww..
Reactions: stygal, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Tiburcio
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
[QUOTE="Tiburcio, post: 50545, member: 479":wee: I'm mentally disturbed.[/QUOTE]

lololololol

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

My paradise is nothingness. I'm actually serious. I couldn't imagine a better state of being than nonexistence.
I was about posting a black picture representing nothingless, but I couldn't resist to this.

Reactions: anna
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I want to constantly win a bunch of fights and wars. I would also want a girlfriend that's basically a female version of myself. Guess I want the weather to be very cold and very bright, with some cozy cabin or something. A bottle of N that "never runs dry" would also be cool. Also shotguns. But the fighting is done with medieval weaponry and I never get injured and if I do I don't succumb to the injuries and am able to keep on going, etc. Also eating some kind of meat that for some reason has all of the nutrients and fiber you need, wash that down with alcohol that's healthy somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Ideally I would fade out of existence into eternal nothingness.
But if I was granted a brief intermission between life and death -
I would choose a forest during spring or fall for a few weeks or months.
It would have to be totally untouched nature so that I wouldn't come across another person. Just me wandering around while being back to my healthy self, watching animals I encountered and maybe sleeping in a little cabin each night.

66ACCADD D5F6 435B 852A C1A8187B6D75 A69469C0 28ED 4C04 B19A 0B4396A1A473 6C629369 13FF 480C A2BD 2C74CF072992 50ED1E01 30E4 4705 B94D 3DBFF7010B09 E4B4F80C 16FC 4696 B519 FF14BBF3525A

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, DocNo and ohhgeeitsme
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I want to evolve into some type of giant megamonkey and lay waste to the earth. Yes.

• Yay!
Reactions: DocNo, ohhgeeitsme and stygal
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
being always a more urban person i go more with a city without any humans. love this concrete jungles. but sadly the human infestation ruins it.

Now this would be my idea of the perfect concrete jungle ha:

Mutually assured destruction by Acrylicdreams on DeviantArt

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Mentalmick, stygal and 1 other person
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
As a child I had a 1500-piece puzzle of that castle, very beautiful :hug:
I don't think there is a transition after death, the mere non-existence I find very attractive to be peaceful.

But as @stygal has said, if I had a chance to be in a utopian place for a while, it would be vividly colored forests and meadows. The same space would be worth it if by some chance I could be in it without inconvenience.
If I could not in space, at least that the place has a clear sky that allows you to see completely the space, a nearby planet or several satellites / stars would also be fine.

Tundra alaskan wallpaper park alaska national autumn denali 214600
Lago1
Autumn wallpaper 1680x1050 003
Space
For it to be utopian, I would really have to be with my dog.

• Love
Reactions: stygal