Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
please tell me im not alone. its mostly a problem at night. and last night it left me sitting there helpless and alone. what have you seen? whats the worst one so far? how did it all start? its mostly pseudohallucinations but those are freaky enough on their own and i do have the occasional actual hallucination.

i had started seeing black blobs. i told my husband im having hallucinations. "no your just seeing things it was a shadow" and then they started to gain color. and now i see creatures and they are all after me. id have to say my worse one was when i was walking down a long hallway at night. it wasnt dimly lit or anything just a hall. as i walked down this hall my back started to twitch. it felt like something was behind me. in my mind i saw this thing that towered over me. it ran after me and i ducked. then it was over and i realized it was all in my head. it didnt make me any less scared though.

im tired of being controlled by my disorders

• Hugs
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44, Dead beat dad and Poptart
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Saed, AnxietyAttack44 and Life_and_Death
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I wish i saw anything or anyone again. Even hallucinations. Im all alone here. Been trying to provoke them to return but even they abandoned me. Horrible thing to wish for. But i miss them. Wonder what made em go away..

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed