• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

idecidewhen

idecidewhen

Feb 15, 2019
Any thoughts on the use of Visine as an exit option. What volume would do the job? Could it be mixed with SN to greater effect?

notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
the toxic substance in visine, tetrahydrozoline, seems an extremely unreliable method. the only case of death from tetrahydrozoline ingestion i could find is a poisoning, the result of putting "eye drops in [the victim's] water over several days". in 2016, the american association of poison control centers noted 859 cases of tetrahydrozoline poisoning, usually from eyedrops. of those, 730 were unintentional and not a single case resulted in death. re combination with SN: tetrahydrozoline ingestion usually results in bradycardia, which would combat SN's tachycardia, but i have no idea how else it would interact. personally i'd stick to SN alone and, if tachycardia is an issue, stick with the recommended propanolol.

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, Science Is Scary, Rena rossy and 2 others
idecidewhen

idecidewhen

Feb 15, 2019
Thank you njya. I would assume that most if the unintentional ones would have been low doses to avoid detection. An intentional dose would be higher.

With the tachycardia bradycardia issue, I'm guessing you mean heart rate will be unaffected as one substance negates the other. Given sn depletes oxygen and tzh acts as a blood vessel constrictor, I'm wondering if organ failure would be more rapid with a lower flow if deoxygenated blood. Any thoughts?

Reactions: Rena rossy
S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
How many bottles of Visine is the lethal amount? Please help