• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
What are our thought's using visine? Has anyone has any experience?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! When u have a few more posts you can use the search. Maybe this thread is of interest for you:

donsie

donsie

Jan 9, 2024
Welcome to the forum! When u have a few more posts you can use the search. Maybe this thread is of interest for you:

Thank you peaestat! And thank you for the welcome! I've read through this. I was hoping to collect more thoughts because there doesn't seem to be a lot here. I should have just posted on a thread eh?

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I drank 3 bottles on one drink and it just made me sleepy and disoriented.

Reactions: donsie
Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
experiences show that young, physically healthy people can drink bottles of visine with no real consequences.
i think this method only really works for people with pre-existing health conditions like heart disease, weak kidneys or liver disease.

Reactions: donsie and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Wonder what the lethal dose is?
Afaik visine is a long process that makes u weaker and weaker over time. Not a very good method imo, too much suffering.

Reactions: donsie and Departme
donsie

donsie

Jan 9, 2024
experiences show that young, physically healthy people can drink bottles of visine with no real consequences.
i think this method only really works for people with pre-existing health conditions like heart disease, weak kidneys or liver disease.
Thank you, that's been a thought in my head too.

Reactions: Yavannah
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
I just read a bit of the thread someone linked here and Visine overdose sounds like an awful way to go. So much pain and suffering and it will show on toxicology report if an autopsy is done.

donsie

donsie

Jan 9, 2024
I just read a bit of the thread someone linked here and Visine overdose sounds like an awful way to go. So much pain and suffering and it will show on toxicology report if an autopsy is done.
Like with any overdose, it's not peaceful, but it appears to be lethal.

trashhologram

trashhologram

Dec 15, 2023
Like with any overdose, it's not peaceful, but it appears to be lethal.
Some OD's are less painful, opioids for example, especially when mixed with benzos and alcohol. You'll just pass put and never wake up again unless you get Narcaned. Visine OD is a long process. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, it's your choice. I'm just giving my opinion. 🙂

donsie

donsie

Jan 9, 2024
Some OD's are less painful, opioids for example, especially when mixed with benzos and alcohol. You'll just pass put and never wake up again unless you get Narcaned. Visine OD is a long process. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, it's your choice. I'm just giving my opinion. 🙂
And I appreciate your opinion very much! 💕. Ugh, I've tried overdosing on a lot of things by taking a lethal dose, always end up in the psych ward 🫣

• Hugs
Reactions: trashhologram
trashhologram

trashhologram

Dec 15, 2023
And I appreciate your opinion very much! 💕. Ugh, I've tried overdosing on a lot of things by taking a lethal dose, always end up in the psych ward 🫣
Aww I'm sorry ❤ I've been to a psych ward too, over a decade ago. Since I'm in Finland it wasn't too bad. I was lucky enough to get a one person room and get a laptop there and my friends and family visited me daily. I would probably go back if I wasn't an addict. Now I'm scared they won't give me enough comfort meds so I would just suffer there, ugh.

donsie

donsie

Jan 9, 2024
Aww I'm sorry ❤ I've been to a psych ward too, over a decade ago. Since I'm in Finland it wasn't too bad. I was lucky enough to get a one person room and get a laptop there and my friends and family visited me daily. I would probably go back if I wasn't an addict. Now I'm scared they won't give me enough comfort meds so I would just suffer there, ugh.
psych wards are actually not terrible. You just have to be around people, take your meds, and talk about your feelings. It's exhausting to pretend to be ok. You are right on the comfort meds, once I became an addict they stopped giving me the good stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: trashhologram
trashhologram

trashhologram

Dec 15, 2023
psych wards are actually not terrible. You just have to be around people, take your meds, and talk about your feelings. It's exhausting to pretend to be ok. You are right on the comfort meds, once I became an addict they stopped giving me the good stuff.
I agree, they're not that bad. Obviosly it depends a lot where in the world you are though but here in my city it's quite chill actually. In the evenings we used to have our own "group threapy" sessions aka we would watch The Simpsons and make very dark jokes and laugh our asses off. 😂 That was fun.

Reactions: donsie