TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
sanctuary? sounds like a goth club from my youth. i was allowed into that.
"There's a light - over in the Frankenstein place" (Rocky Horror)
hmmm: as a Bhuddist i don't enjoy anything that supports 'separateness' is there a cool area all the cool hyper-intelligent intellectia hang out and share methods; but protected from Venters that don't feed your ego's?

...was always the freaky wierd kid that got shade hated and never got included - until way later when they had to (over)pay me to do advertising for their boring fkng businesses.
revenge is cold and sweet (and yes, I am a vengeance whore) so let me in, please?! (not serious, whatever, wont hurt my feelings sniff sniff)

• Yay!
Reactions: 262653
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I think you need to have been a member for three months and submitted 200 posts. That's not official, though. I can tell you that not much is happening in there.

Reactions: Brink and CatabolicSeed
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Reactions: Ame, Symbiote and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Just wait until I get in, I'll be posting OC memes non-stop.

I'm looking forward to it. It's like a mausoleum in there now.

EDIT: When I look at your stats, it seems you will get access soon.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm looking forward to it. It's like a mausoleum in there now.
That's a shame, I was hoping that it would be better than the rest of the forum combined. Just wait, I'll fix this. Have to get better at making memes, tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: TessB and Sensei
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The Sanctuary is quite cool but to tell you the truth, I seldom post there.
I guess I prefer to share my thoughts and interact with ALL the members from SS.

• Love
Reactions: surface2007, Isisnefert, TessB and 5 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
It's not that special

Reactions: StringPuppet, Sensei and demuic
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Nothing much happens there except in the Lounge lmao. Even FT26 seemed to have lurkers there anyway (though they could be banned by now).

Reactions: Fehler, Fragile and Sensei
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
oh wow... you are all so kind and caring - considerately minimising how awesome the Sanctuary is - just so I will feel better about myself and not such an unwanted outcast. [And then I bet you all rush off to the Sanctuary forum and binge-orgy diss me from a hateful height: it's cool; my magical poisonous plants grow better in the shade!] only joking!
- Isn't it weird how most peeps on this forum are immensely intelligent / intellectual and aware <awake - if you get what I mean?!...>
...I'm constantly amazed as to the wisdom and caring that so very many of you possess and display... and then you / we have this 'fatal flaw' or desire to no longer exist... maybe we know way too much (cue x-files / twilight zone / room 104 soundtrack...)
i better get to meet some of you boys / girls / non-binaries on the other side!!! xm

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Isisnefert, Good4Nothing, kovkay and 4 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
oh wow... you are all so kind and caring - considerately minimising how awesome the Sanctuary is - just so I will feel better about myself and not such an unwanted outcast. [And then I bet you all rush off to the Sanctuary forum and binge-orgy diss me from a hateful height: it's cool; my magical poisonous plants grow better in the shade!] only joking!
- Isn't it weird how most peeps on this forum are immensely intelligent / intellectual and aware <awake - if you get what I mean?!...>
...I'm constantly amazed as to the wisdom and caring that so very many of you possess and display... and then you / we have this 'fatal flaw' or desire to no longer exist... maybe we know way too much (cue x-files / twilight zone / room 104 soundtrack...)
i better get to meet some of you boys / girls / non-binaries on the other side!!! xm

Oh boy, will you get disappointed when you get access.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: AnestheticVoid, whatevs, Brink and 12 others
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
We're all binge orgy dissing you rn. The sanctuary elite lol. Seriously though you'll be in soon I'm sure

• Hmph!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The Shining GIF by Kraken Images

Which way y'all wanna do this?

• Yay!
Reactions: whatevs, Leiden, Isisnefert and 5 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I've had access for a while now. I think I've only ever replied to a friend's posts there a few times. The regular forums are a lot more fun.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sensei and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Was it not 200 posts and 2 months of membership, then? I am not in the sanctuary yet... ;-;

I even know the answer to the riddles.

"Innocence, my brother."
"Silence, my brother."
Rj5pf.jpeg

Help.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sprite_Geist and Good4Nothing
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Was it not 200 posts and 2 months of membership, then? I am not in the sanctuary yet... ;-;

I even know the answer to the riddles.

"Innocence, my brother."
"Silence, my brother."
Rj5pf.jpeg

Help.
Maybe it's 3 months. :aw:

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I've been allowed in since it became a thing and the only meaningful thing I got out of the whole subforum is that some people on there really hate my guts for my dumbass unfunny jokes. Never made a single post. I don't assume that you're as garbage as I am, but maybe you're not really missing out on anything. It's really boring.

• Aww..
Reactions: Makko, Dr Iron Arc and NumbItAll
Y

Yolonoodle

Bear
Sep 20, 2019
ill probby make it in about another ten years or so..

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Isisnefert and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Here I come...
CandidBothAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I've been allowed in since it became a thing and the only meaningful thing I got out of the whole subforum is that some people on there really hate my guts for my dumbass unfunny jokes. Never made a single post. I don't assume that you're as garbage as I am, but maybe you're not really missing out on anything. It's really boring.
Now you got me curious, I'd like to see if I also got any secret roastings.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Now you got me curious, I'd like to see if I also got any secret roastings.
I'm legit not sure if anyone has ever talked smack about people outside the Sanctuary but then again I haven't been active there in a while...........

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I'm legit not sure if anyone has ever talked smack about people outside the Sanctuary but then again I haven't been active there in a while...........
Go there now and write some smack about me so that I can read it when I get access.

• Wow
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Go there now and write some smack about me so that I can read it when I get access.
Fine, but I can't guarantee it will be scathing.

Reactions: Makko
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
sanctuary? sounds like a goth club from my youth. i was allowed into that.
"There's a light - over in the Frankenstein place" (Rocky Horror)
hmmm: as a Bhuddist i don't enjoy anything that supports 'separateness' is there a cool area all the cool hyper-intelligent intellectia hang out and share methods; but protected from Venters that don't feed your ego's?

...was always the freaky wierd kid that got shade hated and never got included - until way later when they had to (over)pay me to do advertising for their boring fkng businesses.
revenge is cold and sweet (and yes, I am a vengeance whore) so let me in, please?! (not serious, whatever, wont hurt my feelings sniff sniff)
Please do not worry or feel bad if you are unable to use The Sanctuary, it is nothing special and you are not missing anything.

The Sanctuary was originally created with the intent of having discussions without the fear of being watched by certain groups. Those groups now have accounts with access to it though, and plus there is hardly any activity in that forum anyway, so it is redundant at this point.

In order to have access to that private forum you need to have made a certain number of posts, but having many posts does not make someone "elite", and being a newer user with less posts does not make them inferior either.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Please do not worry or feel bad if you are unable to use The Sanctuary, it is nothing special and you are not missing anything.

The Sanctuary was originally created with the intent of having discussions without the fear of being watched by certain groups. Those groups now have accounts with access to it though, and plus there is hardly any activity in that forum anyway, so it is redundant at this point.

In order to have access to that private forum you need to have made a certain number of posts, but having many posts does not make someone "elite", and being a newer user with less posts does not make them inferior either.
I think those spy accounts were in fact covertly found and purged but there could be newer ones.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
In order to have access to that private forum you need to have made a certain number of posts
And other special requirements that apparently SOME OF US AREN'T MEETING.