S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
I've been sitting at home for about a month, since my university is now on something like a "vacation". I think about death, I dream that everything will end this year, because every year I become more and more insignificant freak, like those unfortunate people from the Internet who became popular due to their insignificance (I don't know if there are such people in the Western segment, there must be ). I don't want to be like that, although I already am, it would be better for me to die earlier, but I understand that in a few years it will be even worse, so...
At some point I remembered that I had a few weeks left, and the classes would start again, the need to contact teachers, do laboratory tasks that no one needed, and feel fear and stress. What is all this for, my university does not provide any knowledge, I myself am not very smart, I don't know how to do anything, I can't do anything. Moreover, Jepete's chat, and other things, is already much better than me in everything. I have completely lost any adaptation to society, and I don't even want to try, because everyone looks down on me. And I want to open up after every contact with people. I don't know how, I don't understand them, they don't understand me. Psychological age -12. I am nothing.
All the time there is either causeless panic or a state of complete despair. I used to think that using the word "depression" in relation to me would be too much, like teenage maximalism. I'm 22 soon (in March) and I'm in complete shit, I'm probably really depressed now. I hate birthdays - although no one remembers it, and there is no one, it still makes me think, "Another year has passed, you remain a nonentity, and probably even got worse."
I decided to break up with the person with whom I had a relationship, if you can call it that that existed on the Internet, at a distance of thousands of kilometers. Everything was already gray anyway, this would have happened anyway. It's selfish, but it's also hard for me to hold on to relationships when I feel like they're dying. This was the last person close to me, I am sure of it.
I procrastinated all year, for some reason it seemed to me that it would be best to do it between semesters (at times I even thought that I could not do it, but not a day without "depression"), and now I can't move on to action, I procrastinate again unprofitable, and dooming myself to suffer, and becomes even more nothing.

I would like to get an incurable disease, or a grand piano on my head. It would save me from suffering, because these are the only possible developments when I can become "happy", so others need to change the past, but I can't even control the present.

Translated via google

• Hugs
Reactions: CrystallicEyes, Nexus and hikikomorizombie
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i'm sorry you're suffering this way. i can kinda relate. i turn 22 in 3 months, but the plan is to not make it to then. i just can't. like u, i have no1 to celebrate them w or give me bday wishes. for typical bdays that ppl look forward to their whole lives & throw big celebrations for (16, 18, 21), i did nothing & had no1 to make it feel like anything but a regular day. i can't bear the idea of turning a new age, knowing that it'll be just like the last 6 ones, but worse & worse & worse. bc that's the only consistency in life, is that it gets shittier. there's been no difference in the last 6 yrs of my life. except for things getting worse ofc.

i also relate to not liking to hold onto dying relationships & would also prefer ending 1>clinging to what's basically already gone. & suicide is extremely difficult, i honestly don't know if i'll be able to overcome the survival instinct, but i have to. there's no other logical option for me than death. i haven't left my house in months & i refuse to get a job again & go back into society, for nothing. just to keep repeating the same shitty cycle, but even shittier bc i'd be working + around ppl again.

unfortunately the only method available to me is jumping, which is known to be quite hard to do, so i also relate to wishing an external force would just kill me. clearly though, that dream isn't coming true, so i really have to figure out how to fall from the jumping spot i've selected.

i hope u have something that gives u some relief from the constant misery. for me it's weed & a comfort character. i wish u luck<333

Last edited:
Nexus

Nexus

Jul 16, 2023
I feel much of the same way now that I'm out of high school - better to have not been born.