• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
Hi this is one method I am contemplating.

I am not sure whether all this is nessacary and could cause vomit.

I am an opiod virgin.

Is it possible to achieve peaceful end with these supplies?

Any views on amounts mix order ect

Many thanks

Attachments

• 20200110_120858.jpg
    20200110_120858.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Hello there. I am addicted to narcotics with amount of prescribed ones I have taken for severe pain for many years, but with heroin itself I am not really up on. If you have never used any sort of opiates before then you would obviously, in theory get better results I would think than someone like myself who tried to OD on them because my body is so used to them that would need an elephant truck load to do anything for me.
Please dont go rushing into anything with this, do wait and get some advice from other people here. I take it the powder in bag in heroin? You see I really am quite naive when comes to any drugs which aren't prescribed. You really need to be sure you are ready on many levels, not just having the right amount of things you need. CTB from opiate use can be incredibly nasty, if it failed you could end up with very very quality of life.
Do plenty of research, ask more questions and dont ever feel alone as we are here.
I know I haven't been much help with your question, but with opiates its a complicated thing as what one person maybe able tolerate quite safely, another wouldn't. Its like Ecstasy, some people take it every time they go to a nightclub and are fine, someone else may take it just once and die.
As with most things in life, there is no one size fits all.

Reactions: Saddad
Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
Yes its 1g H for snorting.
so there is 1200mg of oxycodone there, I have read more than 40g slow release a day can be fatal.
Also alcohol and amitriptyline with zopi

What kind of meds and amounts are you on?
My aim is to ctb in sleep,

No pain or suffering.

I am 90kg 41 year old man
Hello there. I am addicted to narcotics with amount of prescribed ones I have taken for severe pain for many years, but with heroin itself I am not really up on. If you have never used any sort of opiates before then you would obviously, in theory get better results I would think than someone like myself who tried to OD on them because my body is so used to them that would need an elephant truck load to do anything for me.
Please dont go rushing into anything with this, do wait and get some advice from other people here. I take it the powder in bag in heroin? You see I really am quite naive when comes to any drugs which aren't prescribed. You really need to be sure you are ready on many levels, not just having the right amount of things you need. CTB from opiate use can be incredibly nasty, if it failed you could end up with very very quality of life.
Do plenty of research, ask more questions and dont ever feel alone as we are here.
I know I haven't been much help with your question, but with opiates its a complicated thing as what one person maybe able tolerate quite safely, another wouldn't. Its like Ecstasy, some people take it every time they go to a nightclub and are fine, someone else may take it just once and die.
As with most things in life, there is no one size fits all.

Thanks for responding.

I have been trying to get advice on this but there seems to be limited knowledge on this.

My aim is to experience euphoria and go to sleep then ctb.

The available info I have found is a bit hit and miss.

A few stories stand out and they appear accidental mixed with alcohol. Healthy individuals that appear to have died in there sleep.

Many thanks

Last edited: