C

Commitmentphile101

Apr 16, 2020
Is there a video section on this website where people actively upload their final moments as they are approachig ctb? I am not actively seek this- I just read on a thread someone post about videos on the topic and was curious if actually exists here because I can't seem to find it.

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Not that I'm aware of. Usually people post a goodbye thread and share their last moments with us but not via a video, at least publicly.

Also welcome to the forum! Hope it will help you in any way you want :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Commitmentphile101
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
It seems that such a section, if it existed wouldn't have too much traction. Most people value their anonymity it seems. The closest thing to it are individual goodbye threads.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, Commitmentphile101, Lost_the_will2_live and 1 other person
favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
You have to check out liveleak for such content.

Reactions: Commitmentphile101
C

Commitmentphile101

Apr 16, 2020
Not that I'm aware of. Usually people post a goodbye thread and share their last moments with us but not via a video, at least publicly.

Also welcome to the forum! Hope it will help you in any way you want :heart:

Thank you Ace

It seems that such a section, if it existed wouldn't have too much traction. Most people value their anonymity it seems. The closest thing to it are individual goodbye threads.

Thank you Spotted Panda

You have to check out liveleak for such content.

They have butchered liveleak. I can't see graphic videos anymore, it may as well be a lousy version of YouTube. There is a physical block from clicking play on any graphic videos even when I'm logged in.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x