mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
Have you seen this video? It's a good watch. But videos like this always piss me the fuck off because I know when I was a child like she was, nobody would've given a fuck about me.

My parents actively told me to cut deeper when I came to them about my self harm. When I told them about being suicidal they said I didn't have it that bad and my father told me to jump out the window instead of just talking about it. I was bullied relentlessly at school and I was abused at home. I actually tried to ctb back then and when I told a therapist years later, in front of my parents, they said I was a fucking liar and there's no way I would've done that. I was unloved and uncared for. Most nights I didn't even have a meal before bed. And the list goes on.

Meanwhile this father seems to have cared a little. I can't tell what goes on behind closed doors but I know my parents would've never taken the time out of their day to make anything like this. They're still alive, but we're both dead to each other. It doesn't matter.

Maybe I'm just a jealous bitch.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, LittleCupcake, seekingrelease22 and 5 others
C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
Have you seen this video? It's a good watch. But videos like this always piss me the fuck off because I know when I was a child like she was, nobody would've given a fuck about me.

My parents actively told me to cut deeper when I came to them about my self harm. When I told them about being suicidal they said I didn't have it that bad and my father told me to jump out the window instead of just talking about it. I was bullied relentlessly at school and I was abused at home. I actually tried to ctb back then and when I told a therapist years later, in front of my parents, they said I was a fucking liar and there's no way I would've done that. I was unloved and uncared for. Most nights I didn't even have a meal before bed. And the list goes on.

Meanwhile this father seems to have cared a little. I can't tell what goes on behind closed doors but I know my parents would've never taken the time out of their day to make anything like this. They're still alive, but we're both dead to each other. It doesn't matter.

Maybe I'm just a jealous bitch.
I got told I wasn't suicidal because "You cut down the river, not across the street" I was 14. I had no idea that was even a thing, but I was sure to do that the next time....still didn't work. Then had those same people who ridiculed me for not doing it 'correctly' shit on me for 'just wanting attention'.

Many parents would have made this video, it all depends on how much of a narcissist they are. This video isn't about the kid, its about them. It had 1.1 Million Views they are Youtube Famous now for having a dead kid. They can feel important and loved b/c all these invisible people on the interwebs have written them empty platitudes and said "I cried".

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36