Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
This is the only video on the internet documenting a successful suicide attempt using the night-night method.

Link: https://videos.watchpeopledie.tv/16691075561451187.mp4

He tied a buckle thing around his neck and choked for 5-10 minutes before stopping moving.

Please note that this method is even more unreliable than partial suspension hanging (hence the limited amount of information available on it on the internet).

This thread is part of my complete guide on how to hang yourself, which you can find here:

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, DontTouchMeImFamous, Sam W and 6 others
kuchenn1238

kuchenn1238

Draw a dog
Oct 2, 2023
that looks like a really agonizing death

Reactions: (in)sane, thebelljarrr, DontTouchMeImFamous and 3 others
K

kkamasal

Low intelligence . Bad English
Sep 1, 2024
I think it takes a long time to die

Reactions: DontTouchMeImFamous and Aprilfarewell4
BlackCatCrossing

BlackCatCrossing

Aug 27, 2024
I am in California and was wondering how to connect with people on this site if I'm a new member

Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
I am in California and was wondering how to connect with people on this site if I'm a new member
You have to post a certain number of times. Be cautious about who you talk to on here.

Reactions: DontTouchMeImFamous, Jeav and CatLvr
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
I'm not taking advice from someone who recommends people to hang themselves from playground equipment…

• Love
Reactions: ilovenoodles, crystalziline, damienlerone03 and 13 others
BlackCatCrossing

BlackCatCrossing

Aug 27, 2024
You have to post a certain number of times. Be cautious about who you talk to on here.
Great tip, thank you.

And post more or just comment?

Also if you are interested in speaking with a woman in California about love, power, death, suicide methods - please reach out.
Plus I'd love to know if I can receive DMs.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Great tip, thank you.

Also if you are interested in speaking with a woman in California about love, power, death, suicide methods - please reach out.
Girl don't set a pic of yourself as your profile pic

Reactions: yehxlder.666, DontTouchMeImFamous, anonymous101101 and 6 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Girl don't set a pic of yourself as your profile pic
Agree, Please use caution esp on a website like this where you never know who you are really talking to<3 with care n love sent. Convo's open if you want to chat once you're able. But yup, just post and comment more, react to posts etc. and all the features will become available.

Reactions: yehxlder.666, DontTouchMeImFamous, Joarga and 2 others
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I'm definitely not doing this method seeing that s***

Reactions: DontTouchMeImFamous and kkamasal
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
damn that's an obnoxious signature
Then go to preferences and uncheck the option for showing signatures with messages instead of bitching about it

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: tanabatawish, _AllCatsAreGrey_, DontTouchMeImFamous and 4 others
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I need to f****** die

Reactions: kkamasal
hopeless302

hopeless302

Student
Sep 11, 2022
This is the only video on the internet documenting a successful suicide attempt using the night-night method.

He tied a buckle thing around his neck and choked for 5-10 minutes before stopping moving.

Please note that this method is even more unreliable than partial suspension hanging (hence the limited amount of information available on it on the internet).

This thread is part of my complete guide on how to hang yourself, which you can find here:
whoever said this method was quick and painless obviously lied

Reactions: DontTouchMeImFamous
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024

This makes me kinda rethink it but I feel like maybe I have to give a few practice attempts and find the arteries needed for me to go unconscious. Thanks for giving the vid as an example.
This makes me kinda rethink it but I feel like maybe I have to give a few practice attempts and find the arteries needed for me to go unconscious. Thanks for giving the vid as an example.
Also I got distracted a bit in the video when I saw the shirt.

Reactions: dagyu and Evelyn Lane
HopingOnaMiracle

HopingOnaMiracle

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024

He has all the time to loosen the thing around his neck right. Shouldn't you tie wrap your arms also. Also aren't you supposed to get unconscious really fast. He is hurting for a couple of minutes

Last edited:
innumerableflowers

innumerableflowers

broken
Dec 4, 2019
Great tip, thank you.

I have been here a few years and have often wondered about connecting with people here. But have never posted or commented before. However, your post compelled me to respond. I hope you are able to find people to connect with who understand what it's like to be in this spot. Hoping the same for myself.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
What do you mean? I thought it's just a privacy and legal precaution. Can you please explain more on how would killers find me through this forum?
There have been instances of people arranging to meet with someone off this forum and the individual they met with attempted to murder them. Google it. There's news articles.

• Wow
Reactions: QueenInsomnia and DontTouchMeImFamous
DontTouchMeImFamous

DontTouchMeImFamous

Jul 18, 2024
There have been instances of people arranging to meet with someone off this forum and the individual they met with attempted to murder them. Google it. There's news articles.
Oh wow, that's intense. Thanks for the heads-up! I'll definitely stay cautious.

Reactions: beyonddone
D

deepocean

Aug 19, 2024
In the end I think a SHOT TO HEAD IS THE MOST RELIABLE AND LEADT AGONISING WAY TO CTB....... have to earn money and licence to kill myself now 😭 😭 😭 😭

SteamaHorns

SteamaHorns

Aug 2, 2024
Isn't the guy still alive though? I remember seeing that somewhere...
From what I've read, he should've lost consciousness after 5-15 seconds, so maybe he didn't setup the method properly. If this is true, then it's possible that he stayed alive long enough for someone to notice and undo the binds around his neck before he died. If not, then I hope he's found the peace that he needed.