• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DoomedDarkCircles

DoomedDarkCircles

Feb 23, 2024
I wonder if her being a veterinarian with a small clinic can allow me to get N on her name
I feel bad for thinking of doing this in a situation that will already crush her so badly, but I can't keep this thought out of my mind.
...I guess it wouldn't be possible, right?

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
do you have a pet you could get it prescribed for? I dont even think they will let you have it since they are supposed to be the ones to euthanize the pet

Reactions: Venessolotic
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Vets keep their euthanasia drugs on lockdown. No way you'd even be able to fraudulently get it in her name. Your best chance would be to ask her for a part-time job at her practice, covertly observe and learn where the N is kept, then just snatch it. No other way it will work. But they'll know it's gone pretty quick, so keep that in mind.

• Informative
Reactions: coked_pigeon, Venessolotic and tbroken