R

RN13

Pharma kills
Jun 3, 2024
Living with EXTREME incureable chronic pain for years. Complete disabled no distraction possible for 5 years. Not even TV.

Why is it still not possible to overwrite SI. Without hope, brutal pain and only hell and zero life

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, divinemistress36, Leiden and 4 others
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
And that is why i am so afraid about SN method. Time beetwen ingesting and being uncouncious is so long, that for me it will be extremely hard to deal with SI. Ownestly only option in my eyes where SI will not kick in is N. Have Youvtried already CBT? Or SI is so strong that you even can't try?

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
Living with EXTREME incureable chronic pain for years. Complete disabled no distraction possible for 5 years. Not even TV.

Why is it still not possible to overwrite SI. Without hope, brutal pain and only hell and zero life
Not having an acceptable way out and fear of failure and making things worse, fear of more extreme pain (even for a short period), sadness/fear of hurting those you love, fear of only being known for that one act (in my case), fear of eternal hell. Suicide is not how we are supposed to die; it's unnatural, just like the torment that us pharma injured are enduring. I wish I had all the answers......I'm in the same boat.

• Informative
Reactions: RN13
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Humans want to live, it's the natural state so you are just normal.

Getting ready to CTB is literally the hardest thing to do, and it can take decades.

Remember, no one wants to die, we want the end of suffering, they are not always the same thing.

Good luck whatever you decide.

• Informative
Reactions: suffering_mo_7, RN13 and wyo777